Chapter 3

I pulled up in front of Cecily's house, the next dat. The drive from my house to hers, was about five minutes. We lived much closer to each other, than I had thought. I parked, got my stuff, and walked up to the door. Her house was quite nice, it was very Victorian themed. I knocked on the door.

It opened a second later, revealing Will. His black hair was a bit messy, and his blue eyes were bright. He does look just like Cecily, I thought to myself. He looked so beautiful, that I couldn't speak for a moment.

"Tessa." Will said with amusement, as if this whole thing were funny to him.

"Um hi." I said stupidly. "I'm here to see Cecily."

"I figured." He still looked amused. "Come in."

He opened the door a bit more, so I could come in. Their house was huge, and the theme was very old. Will lead me upstairs to her room. Without knocking, he just barged into her room. The walls of her room were light blue, and she had a shelf of books in the corner, and my hands itched to go get one. Cecily was sitting on her bed, on her phone.

"Will! How many times have I told you to knock?" She complained.

"Have you? I don't recall that." Will said airily, and Cecily only rolled her eyes.

"He didn't give you a hard time, did he?" Cecily asked me.

I shook my head. "Though he seemed very amused." At that, Will laughed.

"You'll find that, that is all he ever seems to be." Cecily said and I laughed.

"At least I'm not in love with Gabriel Lightworm!" Will exclaimed.

"I am not!" Cecily exclaimed.

"Yeah okay sure." Will teased.

"Ugh! Get out Will!" Cecily demanded.

Will just laughed, but he left her room. Cecily and I started to work on our History project. We worked on it for about an hour, and then we decided to take a break.

"Soo, do you like anyone yet?" Cecily asked me with a smirk.

"Um no." I lied. I was pretty sure by now, that I liked Will.

"Are you sure? Because I thought that you liked Will, but....." She smirked.

"I-I don't." I stuttered. Good going, Tessa.

"Oh my gosh, you do!" She exclaimed. "I ship it! Your ship name can be Wessa!"

I rolled my eyes. "Fine I like him a bit. You can't tell him."

"I swear I won't." Cecily said.

"Is he dating anyone?" I asked suddenly.

"No he's not. He's never dated anyone before." She replied.

I was surprised. "Why not?"

Cecily shrugged. "He's just not the dating type, I guess."

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure." She said.

"Do you like Gabriel?" I asked with a smirk.

Cecily blushed immediately. " Fine yes."

"I knew it! You always stare at the back of his head." I teased.

"You were doing that with Will." Cecily retorted.

I laughed. "That's true."

We talked for a bit longer, and then we decided to go downstairs and watch T.V. We walked to the living room, and there sat Will on one of the couches. He was watching Family Guy and laughing. Cecily went and took a seat, and I awkwardly took a seat in between the both of them.

"Ugh change the channel, Will." Cecily said.

"I'm watching this!" Will complained.

"Will, we have a guest over." Cecily said.

"Ugh fine, I'll do it for Tessa." He said.

I felt warmth go through my body, after he said that. Oh god Tessa, you need to stop this. Will flipped through tht channels, and Cecily said to stop.

"Not Pretty Little Liars" Will whined, as Cecily made him turn it on.

"Hush Will. Do you like this show, Tessa?" Cecily asked me.

"Yeah I do." I said.

"Whose your favourite?" Cecily asked excitedly, and I chuckled.

"Hanna. What about you?" I asked.

"Spencer." She said.

At that, Will scrunched up his nose. "Who names their daughter Spencer?"

"Be quiet and watch the show, Will." Cecily said, not tearing her eyes off the T.V

We watched "Pretty Little Liars" for an hour. Cecily and I had practically died when they showed scenes of Toby shirtless, and Will kept going on about how disgusting it was.

"Shut up Will, I'm trying to watch the show." Cecily had said.

"This is torture." He said, as a scene of Toby and Spencer kissing came on.

But by the end of the show, Will had strangely started to get into it. He was leaned forward, watching the T.V intently. When it ended, he looked at Cecily and I mind-blown.

"Wait, so whose sending them those text messages?" He asked.

"They don't know. It only says from A." I explained.

"Whose A?" Will asked.

"They don't know." Cecily said.

"That's scary." Will was wide-eyed, and Cecily and I laughed.

"I don't know how you two watch that show, it's scary." He shuddered.

We laughed again, and Will only shook his head. After about an hour more, I decided to leave. Cecily saw me out. We a stood at her front door, and Cecily hugged me.

"Bye Tessa." She said after we pulled away.

"Bye Cecy." I said with a smile.

I started to open the door. I was about to walk out, when I heard a voice call me.

"Tessa." It was Will.

I turned around to face him. As always, he had a smirk on his face.

"Bye." He said.

"B-Bye." I stuttered.

I quickly then walked out the door. God Tessa, why do you have to be so awkward?! I got into my car, and put my head down on the steering wheel. It was official, I had fallen hard for Will Herondale.