Epilogue

*FIFTEEN YEARS LATER*

"Now remember you two, be on your best behaviour." I instructed.

Five year old James, and three year old Lucie, both nodded at me obediently. James was a spitting image of Will, and Lucie looked exactly like me. It was quite strange. Will and I had decided to name James after Jem, since he had helped Will so much. Currently, Jem was in China for two weeks, with his wife and daughter. Will and I were still very close with him. Surprisingly, I still kept in touch with Jessamine. She had gotten married, and had a son. James and Lucie called her Auntie Jessamine.

I had only seen Nate once, since he had sent me that letter all those years ago. We had met at Blackfriars Bridge, and I had told him about Aunt Harriet being his real mother. He had been shocked at first, but he had been okay. Nate and I had spoken for about two hours, and then we parted. That had been two years ago, but he and I still wrote letters to each other frequently.

When James and Lucie had been born, I thought back to the dream I had, had, when I had been in a coma. Those two kids in my dream, looked exactly like mine now. I often wondered if the dream had shown me my future.

"You're too hard on them, Tess." Will chuckled.

Will was still the same the wild black-haired boy I had fallen in love with. He had proposed to me after we had been dating three years, and I had been ecstatic. He made me the happiest person in the world. Will hadn't changed. He was still arrogant, wild, and funny. But, he had matured a bit but not much. I didn't mind though, I loved him just the way he was.

"Do you remember last time we went to Cecily and Gabriel's?" I reminded.

Anna and Christopher-Cecily and Gabriel's children-and James and Lucie, had dumped flour all over themselves. Cecily and I had left Will and Gabriel to watch the kids while we went out, but they didn't watch them too closely.

James, who was holding Will's hand laughed.

"That was funny." He said.

Lucie, who was holding my hand giggled as well.

"It was." Lucie said, in her baby talk.

Will laughed also, and knocked on their front door. It opened a second later, by Cecily. She hadn't changed much. She was still the wild, shopaholic, girl that I had first met.

"There's my little Lucie!" She exclaimed.

Lucie giggled, and launched herself into Cecily's arms. Gabriel walked up beside Cecily, and smiled at us.

"Uncle Gabriel!" James exclaimed.

He ran over, and hugged Gabriel. Gabriel hugged him back, and ruffled his hair. We all walked inside, and Anna and Christopher came running to us. Anna was six. She had short black hair, and bright green eyes that were just like Gabriel's. Christopher was five, like James. He had brown and lavender eyes, and he wore glasses.

"Uncle Will!" Anna exclaimed.

She ran over to Will, and Will picked her up in his arms.

"Hello Anna." He smiled. "Now tell me, whose your favourite uncle?"

I rolled my eyes playfully. Will always asked her this, and Anna always replied with Gideon to bother him.

"Uncle Gideon." Anna giggled.

"Oh, I'll get you for that!" Will said, and started to tickle Anna, and she squirmed in his arms.

Christopher then walked over to me.

"Hello Aunt Tessa." He said.

"Hello Christopher." I said.

I bent down and gave him a hug. A few moments later, Sophie and Gideon walked in. Their children, Thomas, Eugenia, and Barbara ran in. Then, all seven of them ran off to the playroom. I said my hellos to Gideon and Sophie, and we all went to the living room. The men went and sat on the couch, and the women went to the kitchen.

"So how was Spain?" Cecily asked Sophie.

She smiled. "It was great. We all loved it."

"Cecy, how are you coming along?" I asked.

Cecily was two months pregnant, with her and Gabriel's next child. It was very exciting.

"Quite well, the morning sickness isn't that bad." Cecily said.

"What do you think it's gonna be?" Sophie asked.

"I feel like it's going to be a boy. Gabriel and I have decided to keep it a surprise, though." She smiled.

"I can't wait to see him or her!" Sophie exclaimed, and Cecily and I laughed.

We stayed at their house till about nine o'clock, and then James and Lucie started to get tired. We said our goodbyes, and drove home. Lucie and James both fell asleep in the car, so I carried Lucie to her bed, while Will carried James.

I walked out of Lucie's room, and into my own. Will was already in bed, and I got changed into my pyjamas. I slipped into bed beside him, and immediately he pulled me close. We were both silent for a few moments.

"Do you remember when we first met?" Will asked.

My mind went back to that day. "Yeah, I do. I had thought you were the most beautiful person I had ever seen."

"Did you now?" Will smirked.

I blushed. I found it crazy how he still managed to make me blush after all these years.

"Well, I thought the same about you." He said.

I laughed. "Well thank you."

I turned to Will. His black hair was messy, and his blue eyes were shining bright. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and my heart sped up a bit. I leaned up and kissed him, and he immediately kissed me back. Suddenly, Will was on top of me, kissing me roughly.

I kissed him harder, and he made a sound. He leaned down, and started kiss and nip my spot on my neck, and I stifled a moan. My hands ran up and down his back. Will moved to pull down my shorts, but I stopped him.

"We have enough children as it is, William." I breathed.

He sighed, kissed me one last time, and rolled off of me. Will pulled me close to him, and I cuddled into the curve of his chest.

"Another night, then." Will smirked.

I only laughed. Sometimes it shocked me, knowing that I hadn't known Will all my life. It felt my life had begun, when I had met him. I was his, and he was mine. I loved him so much. I had the perfect life, because he was in it. I closed my eyes, and felt sleep coming.

"I love you, Will." I said, sleepily.

"I love you, Tess." Will said.

He then leaned and kissed my cheek, just before I fell asleep. I was right , I thought, I do have the perfect. I then smiled to myself, and fell asleep.

THE END