Chapter 9

Truth looked through the planchette. "I don't see anything." My face turned pale, "it took her."

     We all ended it goodbye and tried to reconnect multiple times but never got a response.

     I hope she's alright. She doesn't deserve all this pain!

     "I'm okay." What.. who was that? "It's Francie." Can't be her, I must be having lack of sleep. "Little dummy! I'm in your head!"

     "Francie?" I said out loud. Everyone stared at me. "No dummy, no one else can hear me." I muttered, "oh great." I could see Francie smirking while saying this, "you know you can think it too and I can hear it." Oh cool. Just kidding! Now you'll hear all my thoughts. Ugh.

     "What's wrong?" Asked Truth. "Oh nothing." I said. "Oh nothing," Francie mocked me.

     I rolled my eyes. What happened to that thing behind you? "I can't tell." Whose the killer? "Something's preventing me." Sounds like excuses. "It's not."

     I glared at everyone. Who had the reasons to do this? And what were they? "You don't know," Francie said in a singing voice. You sing horribly.

     "I'm going to have a bathroom break," as I walked out the room. "Ohh, something good to see." I clicked my tongue, I'm not going to really go.

     So why are you in my head? "You're special." How am I special? "You just are." I gave up after that.

     I went back to the room and I heard something. I stopped right infront of the door. "Mmm, stop."

     It sounded like, I opened the door, into Devin and Truth making out. I whistled, "did I walk in the wrong time?" I closed the door. "Dang, wish I was Truth," said Francie.

     Troy, Zach, and Mag weren't there. Truth yelled out, "WAIT! I can explain. I hid behind a corner when she left the room. "Not in the mood for it Truth," I muttered.

     When I was about to leave the corner, Devin came out, I hid back in it. He wiped off his mouth, "what an easy prey, tricked, too bad it broke off when he came in." Tricked? Prey?

     What was he talking about? Guess I'd need to keep watch over him. "Guess so," she agreed.

     I went off in the opposite direction, trying to find Troy, Mag, and Zach. Why'd they leave and what were they doing?

     I sped off, looking everywhere while avoiding Truth and Devin. And hell, I was doing a pretty good job. I could be an assassin. "Only if you're asian!" Said Francie. (AUTHOR'S NOTE: NO OFFENSE TO ASIANS) Thanks for ruining my dreams, I grumbled.

     A white light flashed before my eyes. Next thing I knew, I was in a white only place. It seemed to last forever. It looked like there was no exit or entrance.

     Even I could tell, something strange.