Chapter 18 [END]

We sent Devin to get some help, therapy and stuff like that. The public didn't remember who Zach, Francie, or any of the people who died in that dimension, even existed.

Although, we put up 4 graves for each of them near the school. Kylie Mann, the news reporter from before was our age and wanted to be a news report but wasn't yet. She kinda fell in love with Devin at first sight. How awkward.

The public took the event as only an earthquake. Time never changed there and we were never missing, just unconscious.

My mom and dad reconciled and are raising Devin. She regrets her actions, pleading me for forgiveness all the time. But I've already accepted it millions of times.

I take special training with Fosty now to learn how to control my full powers, and my wings.

I've learned that I could change people's fate, and I can now see purple auras. Representing Zodiacs to me, and blue auras for Treasurers.

Truth is learning and studying, on her way to be a scientist. I've decided what I wanted to be as well.

Mag and Troy are now dating, taking care of each other. And Zach? I bet he's watching over me like he promised before.

I entered Hikormi to meet Fosty. "Hey, how do I get here without teleporting me?" I asked. Fosty shook his head, "first of all, like I said, if you really didn't want to be teleported in willpower, I wouldn't have been able to."

I waved my hand, "okay, okay!" Fosty cleared his throat, "you have to clear your mind and imagine Hikormi, feel it, touch it, taste it, smell it, become it."

I breathed in deeply, relaxing my mind, becoming one with it. I teleported on a street then next to Fosty, "I did it!"

Fosty smiled. I cocked my hair, "hey, what did the first 13th zodiac seem like?" I asked.

Fosty signaled the come follow. We left the all white room to a nature filled world with clear water and colorful flowers and a colorful sky.

He led me to a gigantic statue. "That was him." I gasped, "oh my god.. he's amazing." He had gigantic wings and a manly presence, he looked up as if he was looking for something and was charismatic even when he was dead.

The world felt dizzy now. I collapsed and woke up on something hard. My eyes shot open. Deja vu? "Hello." Said a deep, manly voice. I looked up. It was the first 13th zodiac, alive and well.

"Did I die?" I asked. He chuckled, "no, you're alive and well."

I tilted my head, "so where am I then?" He eyed me, looking me up and down, as if he was evaluating me. "Somewhere and also nowhere at all, it has no name, it's a place, some see, some don't. Do you get it?" I nodded, "I guess in some aspect."

"So, why'd you bring me here?" I asked. He sighed, "to straighten things out with the legend of how the Zodiacs and Treasurers do what they do now."

I ruffled my black hair, "why didn't you just bring the 13th zodiacs before me?" His golden blonde hair shined, giving him a strong look, "I could only talk to the 13th zodiac with as equal power as I do or more. And uh - you're the first."

I smiled, "AHAHAHAHAHAH! Me? Okay. So what do you mean by straighten out?"

He shook his head, "the story's wrong." Hmmmm... do tell me." I said.

"One day, I wanted to visit Earth and so I did, meeting a wonderful girl. We fell in love and so I took her to see Hikormi. Everyone loved her. Who could resist her beautiful smile? She showed us beautiful things, the wonders to life, loving ourselves."