Chapter 12

Francie flinched a bit back, "err why don't I show you?" Troy bit his lips, "why don't you?"

     Devin scratched his head, "uh still wondering about the blood." Francie tilted her head, "it was there before I got here."

     Francie alive. Blood on walls. Way out. Exactly how does this connect? Oh god, I think I'm about to get my brain frozen. Francie made us all hold hands near the blood filled wall. Francie cleared her throat, "alright now stare at the wall and imagine the real world."

     Truth asked, "how did you find the way out?"
     "A man told me before I came here."
     "Lucky." Truth replied.

     The wall showed the real world classroom. Francie grinned, "it works! Now we just step through it."

     "A-Are you sure about this Francie?" Zach stuttered. That's when Fosty's words hit me. "That girl isn't real." I remember he was referring to Francie. My face drained my color, "guys! Break apart! That's not Francie!" I yelled.

     All of our hands separated. Francie's face darkened, "you found out? Awwww no fun!"

     Francie turned into that shadowed man who was behind Francie before. Although he was just a shadow, dark with no face.

     He flung us all onto the bloody wall, his hand outstretched. "You shall all perish," he said in a deep voice. A few seconds later he dropped us, then put is high on the wall, choking us. I observed his movements. He did this multiple times. I could feel my breath lowering.

     That's it! I found its weak spot. Once again it let us fall to the ground. I put my hand in my pocket. Once it lifted us up and started choking us, I threw a shard of glass to its left side.

     Every Time it lifted us up, that side was open. It screamed, falling to the ground. Truth started to mumble a spell but I stopped her.

     Francie turned into black ash. The image on the wall disappeared the moment we let go our hands.

     I could feel the red gush on my back. "God, now we really need a change of clothes!" Yelled Zach. "Didn't they make us put our gym clothes in our lockers before class started?" Asked Troy.

     I face palmed myself, "oh yeah! I totally forgot! UGH." Zach patted my back, "it's alright, I have some extras." I sighed in relief, "thanks buddy."

     Mag just stood there frozen. Truth and I glanced at each other. "Are you alright?" Truth asked gently. It was as if she would break if someone touched her. Mag was trembling.. in fear? No, in shock. Zach hugged her tightly.

     "Sorry, I didn't save you." He whispered on her head. "Let's get you a change of clothes." I said. I analyzed the wall, the ash, and what happened. It didn't quite add up. We followed Devin towards the boys locker room. The girls went across it to the girls locker room. I took Zach's black t - shirt and white shorts.

     I changed out of my dirty clothes filled with bad memories, putting it in the trash. I looked down at myself, guess this will be filled as well.

     "Ready to go?" Asked Devin. "Yeah." I nodded. The girls were ready in their pink t - shirts and white shorts. Truth tied up Mag's hair into a ponytail. I remembered when it hit me earlier, she was smiling and laughing.

     I sighed. Truth covered my mouth. "What?" I asked. She had a serious face on just then, "every time you sigh a bit of happiness comes out." I weakly smiled, "I'll try not too." I pulled her in to a hug. I could smell her cinnamon hair.

     Troy and Zach came out. "Guys, I think we should investigate the real world thing fake Francie did." Devin said. Shocked I yelled, "are you crazy!?"It was a fake Francie that tried to KILL US. I don't think it was trying to lead us to Candyland." Although I wish it did.

     "Well, it could leave a clue on how to get out." Devin said. "Yeah." Zach agreed. I groaned, "Zach you too?"

     Troy shrugged his shoulders, "well I'm all in." Truth touched my shoulders, "I don't think it'd hurt to try." Mag nodded, slowly reviving, "I just want to g-get out of this hell hole." I saw Mag's frightened eyes, "fine."

     Devin grinned, "guess we better go back to the scene." I could see Mag reluctant on the whether to follow or not. Zach came up from behind her holding her hand. He was probably telling her he was there with her.

     As we walked back to that horror scene. Mag inhaled and exhaled the air deeply but lowly. She was trying to keep it from us to not worry us. Yet we knew it but didn't say a word to pretend for her.

     We reached the opened door, stepping in. "Okay rewind everything!" Yelled Devin. Thinking out loud, Truth mumbled, "and then we held hands, thinking of the real world."
     "That's it!" Yelled Troy.

     "When we did that the image showed up. Okay everyone do it." Troy said as we held hands, imagining it. Zach's hand was sweaty. "Dude." I groaned. "Sorry, I'm nervous," he said weakly. "For both of us?" I laughed.

     I shook my head, "it'd fine." Troy breathed in deeply, "ready?" He asked. We nodded, "ready."

     After a few seconds, something amazing happened. It was out of this world and breathless. It was exactly nothing. Still this retarded school.

     "Why isn't it working?" Asked Troy. "I think something is missing," said Devin. I brushed my dark hair aside. "Something indeed." I mumbled. Truth tilted her head, "what if it just doesn't work without fake Francie?"

     "This will just lead to bad things." I said in a melody voice. Devin rolled his eyes, "come on dude."

     I shook my head, "what kind of guy rolls his eyes?" Devin shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know maybe this guy? You too." As he pointed to himself, zach tried to hold it in but bursted out laughing. "AHAHAHAHAHAH!" His knees were about to give up on him.

     "Hey guys, do you really want to do this?" I asked softly. "Yeah man, I just want to find a way out of here and see if theres a clue." Devin said. I raised my eyebrows, "and if it doesn't work? What if its something bad there and possibly kill is?" Zach spoke up, "we're already risking our life here! We have to try!"

     I sighed, shaking my head, "alright! Alright! I get it," as I raised both my hands up as if I was surrendering.

     Truth faintly smiled, "well.... anyone got an idea how to work it?"

     I could see everyone think hard about it. Ugh, they seem so desperate. I shook my head, "ugh... do I really have too?" I growled lowly. Everyone's head turned towards me, their eyes sparkling. "So what's the big idea?" Zach asked. "Fine!" I shouted.