Chapter 1

Violets:pov

I sit and watch TWD in peace when I fell asleep.

Dream

"I'm getting ready to come pick her up,how was she,"My mom says to my babysitter through the phone.

"She was great and is all ready for you to come,"Alex my babysitter said.

"Ok I'm leaving now,"My mom said back."Ahhhhh,"I hear my mom and dad yell right before I lose them forever.

End Of Dream

"Ahhhhh,"I scream as I see April run in the room.

April is one of the owners of the orphanage.She is also my only friend here.She watches TWD with me every Sunday.

"What's wrong I heard you scream,"April says.

"I had a dream of the day my parents died,"I say almost crying.

"Don't cry you may not have a mom and dad but you have me,"April says.

"Thanks,"I say as April wipes the tear from my face.

"No problem and just so you know I will always be here for you,"April says as she hugs me."Now let's finish this episode together,"She says as she takes the remote.

We both end up falling asleep and staying asleep the whole night this time.

The Next Day

I Wake up and April is no where to be seen.

"Get ready someone is coming to adopt a girl ages 10-14,"April yells.

I take a shower and I make my outfit based on Maggie.I put on a brown tank top,ripped jeans,and any pair of black sneakers I have.I knew I wouldn't get picked so I just put on anything.

"She's here everyone ages 10-14 come here,"April yells.

I walk and stand in line with all the other girls who are my age.

Laurens:pov

I look at all the pretty girls but one catches my eye.She looks like my character Maggie on TWD.I ask the woman who's name is April who that girl was.Her name is Violet and her parents died in a fire at 3.I knew who I was going to pick so I told April and she seemed sad.

violets:pov

I saw the woman and it was Lauren,I was freaking out on the inside.April whispered that I have to go pack cause Lauren picked me.I was happy that I would finally have a mom and it was Lauren but sad that I have to leave April.I ran to my room and pack all my things in a camo bag I got one year for my birthday.I packed all my stuff in less then a minute because I don't have lots of things.I went out to Lauren and we left after I said bye to April.