Chapter 8

Hannahs:pov

I had my fans make up a rumor that Chandler was still with me.I feel bad for cheating on Chandler and want him back so bad.I really love Chandler and that thing with Sam was a mistake.

"Hey Chandler baby miss you,"I say into the phone to voicemail.I called Violet so I can 'prove' I'm with Chandler still.

"I just was calling to see if we were still on tonight um call back love ya bye,"I say as I hang up and laugh.

Violets:pov

I got a call from Hannah so I didn't answer but then I got a voicemail and I was pissed at Chandler.

"Mom I'm going to Chandler's,"I say hiding the fact that I'm broken.

"Ok honey come back soon cause I'm making pizza,"She says.

"Ok,"I say as I run out of the house and start to cry.

"Hey Vi wait what's wrong,"Chandler says as he opens the door.

"I got a voicemail from your GIRLFRIEND have fun tonight with her,"I yell and start to storm off.

"What wait,"He says as he grabs my arm.

"Let go of me CHEATER,"I scream and try to get away from his grasp.

"I will if you tell me what's going on,"He says looking confused.

I let him listen to the voicemail.He looked confused then mad.

"Did Hannah leave this,"He asked.

"What do you think cheater,"I say.

"I don't know anything about this,"He says.

"Yeah right cheater,"I say as I run away crying.

I get home and eat then stay in my room the whole night.I get 17 calls and 25 texts from Chandler and 17 voicemails.I just end up falling asleep.I wake up screaming at the nightmare I had of Chandler and Hannah inviting a homeless girl to there wedding.Then I realized the homeless girl was me.I start to cry as my mom runs into the room with a baseball bat.

"What is that for,"I ask confused.

"I thought there was a walker in the house what do you think,"She says sarcastically.

"Well what is it for,"I say.

"I thought someone was trying to kill you or kidnapped you or something ok,"She said.

"Ok,"I say as I start to cry more.

"What's wrong,"She asks.

"I had a nightmare that Chandler and Hannah were inviting a homeless girl to there wedding.Then I realized the homeless girl was me,"I say crying even more.

"Why would you have that nightmare,"She says.

"I got a voicemail from Hannah,"I say showing the voicemail to my mom.

"Oh,"She said hugging me as I start to bawl out.