Chapter 3

Violets:pov

I wake up and go down stairs to see Lauren cooking some pancakes.

"Hey Lauren what's up,"I ask.

"Nothing and why don't you call me mom,"Lauren says.

"I'm just not ready yet,"I say smiling.

"Ok so I have to go film today.The only others who are with me today are Steven,Josh,Michael,Alanna,and Christian.Who do you want to watch over you,"Lauren says.

"Umm Emily,"I say

"Ok I'll ask her,"Lauren says.

Lauren calls Emily and talk to her for about 5 minutes while I eat some pancakes.I have to admit Lauren is a good cook.

"Emily said she can't cause she has to make a music video for one of her songs so can you pick someone else Vi,"Lauren says.

"Umm what about umm I don't know,"I say.

"How about Chandler cause he is about your age and you can get along with him good I think,"Lauren says smiling at me.

"Umm ok I guess so,"I say back.

"I'll call him,"Lauren says as she goes to call him.

"He said he will be over in 10 minutes,"Lauren says 2 minutes later.

I go up stairs take a shower and change into a pair of pink leggings I got at the mall and one of my new walking dead shirts.I put on a walking dead case that says "Don't Open Dead Inside"on my phone.When I'm done with everything he gets here.

"Bye Vi don't go flirting with him,"Lauren says winking.

"Bye and with him seriously,"I say rolling my eyes at Lauren.

"Hey I'm right here and I think I'm pretty cute,"Chandler says crossing his arms.

"But that doesn't mean you are and see ya,"I say to Lauren as she leaves.

"Someone needs a time out,"Chandler says pushing my arm.

"Hey I'm 12 almost 13 and don't touch me,"I say pushing his arm back.

I just go to my room and watch TWD while Chandler does whatever he wants.I get hungry so I go to the kitchen and get some grapes.When I walk out to the living room I see Chandler on the phone so I decided to listen.

"I love you too Han bye,"Chandler says as he hangs up and sees me.

"What did you miss me so much you had to listen to my conversation,"He says.

"No I was just hungry so I got some grapes and saw you on the phone.I only heard the last sentence,"I say rolling my eyes at him.

"You know I think you like me,"He says as he throws me over his shoulder.

"Let me down you you,"I say.

"You what,"He says.

"You walker,"I scream.

"That hurts cause I'm not dead,"He says as he lets me down.

The rest of the day me and him just play games and watch TWD.