Chapter 7

Violets:pov

I wake up and eat some coco puffs cause it's my fav cereal.Then I walk to Chandler's House to surprise him.

"Hey,"I say kissing his cheek.

"Hey what are you doing here,"He said hugging me.

"I wanted to surprise you and ask how is it being the son of Officer Friendly Carl,"I ask.

"It is amazing,"He said letting me in.

"Hey want to want to go out to my backyard,"he says.

"sure,"I say.

We walk outside and talk.We walk past the pool and he pushes me in.

"Really I have no other clothes to change into and I don't want to walk home wet,"I say as he helps me out.

"I'll let you borrow something,"He says.

"Ok,"I say.

Since Chandler has no sister and a brother and his mom is older then me I had to wear something of his.

"Is this all you have,"I say coming out of the bathroom with Chandler's shirt and pants falling off of me.

"Yes,"He says."You look good,"He says staring at me.

"Thanks,"I say sitting down.

I stay at Chandler's House for about another hour and we play Minecraft and Call Of Duty.I end up just keeping his clothes on.I get home and mom looks at me weird.

"Hey mom what's up,"I say.

"What are you wearing,"She says grabbing my wet clothes.

"Chandler pushed me in the pool and this is all he had that kind of fit me,"I say looking at the clothes half way falling off me.

"Well his clothes are way to big for you what has he been eating,"Lauren says laughing as I look offended at her joke cause Chandler wasn't here to be offended.

"That was pretty mean even for you mom,"I say as she lightly hits my arm in anointment.

"Hey that hurt I think you broke it,"I scream smiling as she sticks her tongue out at me.

"So how are you and Chandler,"She says smiling.

"Good,"I say thinking about his smile.

"I'm going to check my twitter,"I say halfway into my room.

I go on Twitter and see I have like 1 gazillions followers.I look at a pic I posted when I was on my date with Chandler and see the normal amount hate comments saying 'Hannah was way prettier then you' or 'your a home wrecker'.Then I see one that caught my eye 'Chandler would never break up with Hannah especially for a girl as ugly and like Violet.We all know he's still dating her and one day he is going to break Violet's little heart'.That one ripped my heart out and smashed it into bits.I knew he wouldn't do that to me but I just had to know.

"Hey Chandler I have a question,"I ask into my phone.

"Anything Vi,"He says.

"Are you by any chance still with Hannah and one day your going to break my little heart,"I say seeing the comment in my mind.

"Where did you get that stupid idea from and your heart is one of the biggest ones I've ever seen oh well felt,"He says.

"Um ok I have to go talk to you later bye,"I say.

"Bye,"He says.

For some reason I didn't believe Chandler.But I just let it go for now.I was sad so I put on one of my fav songs "Where Do Broken Hearts Go".