Chapter 5

Violets:pov
2 days later

it is my b-day but I don't expect anything big.I go downstairs to see Lauren with a cupcake for me.

"For me aww thanks,"I say.

"Yes and I was wondering if you want to come to Lazer Fun (A.N. Again made up place) with me today,"Lauren asks.

"Sure I'm going to get ready,"I say.

I run to my room and put on my other walking dead shirt,blue leggings,my "We Are The Walking Dead"phone case,and my gray beanie.

"Vi are you ready to go yet,"Lauren yelled sounding stressed.

"Yeah I'm coming now,"I yell back.

We got to the place and when I walked in I saw everyone from TWD.We split into 2 groups.Group 1-me,Chandler,Lauren,Emily,Tyler,
Steven,and Norman.Group 2-Alanna,Melissa,Sonequa,Chad,Andrew,Danai,Michael,Christian,Josh,and Seth.I know there is more people in group 2 but we have Norman so it's only fair.We play 6 games and the score is:group 1-5 group 2-1.My group won!After we were done playing we went to where the cake was.It shows the cafeteria in "Days Gone By" witch is the first episode of TWD when Rick wakes up in the hospital.

"I love it Lauren did you make it,"I say hugging Lauren.

"Yes and it's time to eat cake then open presents,"She says as I look at the mountain on the present's table.

We all eat cake and it is delicious.It's time for presents now so I walk up to the table.I open everything and love it all.This is what I get:
Norman-Daryl Dixon jacket(fake of course)
Andrew-Carl/Rick hat(also fake)
Tyler-Signed pic of him(thanks Tyler)
Josh-wig of his mullet
Chad-rubber hammer
Seth-a cross(really)
Michael-Walking Dead headphones
Danai-katana(fake duh)
Christian-Walking Dead Rosita phone case(like Tyler thanks)
Sonequa-Walking Dead mug
Melissa-a flower and cookie(lol)
Alanna-Walking Dead poster(as if I don't have a million already)
Steven-intestine scarf(we can be matching when I watch season 1 with you and Andrew)
Chandler-Walking Dead phone case of Carl with the quote"I'm A Monster"next to his face(It had a letter that said he has another present for me in private)
Emily-a heart locket with a pic of her in it(aww)
Lauren-a ticket to Magcon(I love Nash that's why I got a Nash shirt at the mall with Emily)

"Omg Lauren thank you sooooo much and thank you everyone else,"I say.

Everyone leaves except Chandler and us but Lauren is paying right now so I'm alone with him.He gave me another present that was a...A KISS.Omg I just got kissed by Chandler and he has a girlfriend.Omg he has a girlfriend he has a girlfriend and he just kissed me.We had to take him home so the whole car ride was silent.