Chapter 16

This is the outfit she is wearing when she's on the show.Also I just saw The Boy and it was awesome.1-31-16.Thank you for all the reads I am so greatful I thought I would get 5 reads at the most.Ok now the part you have been waiting for the story.

"Chandler Carlton Riggs are you freaken cereal,"I scream."Yes,"He screams back showing me how loud I am."I have to go home and tell my mom,"I say hugging him."Ok,"He says giving me a peck on the lips because I run away too fast."MOM I'M GONNA BE ON THE WALKING DEAD AS LEXI DIXON THE YOUNGER SISTER OF DARYL AND MERLE,"I scream then not letting my mom talk I scream,"DID YOU HEAR ME I SAID...,"I scream as my mom cuts me off."I heard you and I think all of Africa heard you Violet,"She says so I just shut my mouth."Thats good news also I just got a copy of The Boy want to watch it with me,"My mom says,all I could do is shake my head up and down so I don't scream again.

1 hour 37 minutes later(I looked up how long the movie was just to let you know)

"OMG that part when you blah blah blah then he blah blah blah,"I say.(Don't think I will be saying anythng about the movie cause I know people who will hurt me if I spoil)"Yeah that was my fav scene to film,"My mom says.

IN THE MORNING

"VIolet wake up,"My mom says pulling the covers off of me making me cold."Why,"I say in a dying voice."Well you have to be at set in 30 minutes,"She says making me jump up.(A.N. When I put that the song jump man came in my head.Anyone else.No.Ok.JUMP MAN JUMP MAN JUMP MAN)I put on so random clothes knowing I will have to change.When we get to set I run to my mom's room cause she has my clothes in there.

A.N. Thanks for reading again.Sorry for the short chapter with mostly Authors Notes.Hope you enjoy it cause it took alot of thought like all my other chapters.If you have any ideas for the story you can comment because I love reading the comments I get on mostly this story.Thank you for all the support from my friends and people telling me to write more cause I do.Well thats all bye for now.