Chapter 15

Recap

"What is for dinner."

"So Chan who was that,"I ask hoping he would tell me."Um uh my mom,"He says.Wow he is a bad actor even I could tell he was faking.Wait he is famous for acting so he's not that bad of an actor."Ok what did she say,"I ask."She said I had to come home.That lying little-"Ok well see you tomorrow,"I say cutting myself off cause I don't like to curse even in my head.I walked Chandler downstairs and after he left I asked my mom the most important question ever"Hey mom what's for dinner?""Lobster,"She says.(A.N. I wanted them to eat some type of fish and all I could think of is lobster.You'll see why I want the to eat fish)I knew something smelled fishy I just thought it was Chandler's acting.(A.N. Sorry Chandler I personally think your a great actor.Again sorry)"Mom can I ask you something?""Sure,"She says."What would you do if you know someone is lying to you but you don't want them to know you listened to their conversation,"I ask."Was it Chandler,"She says right away.dang she's good."Um maybe,"I say."Just ask him what he is lying about if he tells you he wants you to know but if he doesn't you just have to leave him alone about it,"She says.I walk to Chan's house and knock on his door."Chan hey um I heard your conversation what were you talking about,"I ask."I didn't what to tell you this now but I got you a job on the show as an actor.Your character is Lexi Dixon the younger sister of Daryl and Merle,"He says.OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys hope you like the chapter.Sorry it took so long I had a busy week oh what am I saying I had a busy month.Thank you soo much for all the veiw I thought I would just get like 5.All my friends but you seem to like my story witch blows my mind.I have to go update my other stories so bye for now.I'll try to update more.