Chapter 19

Hey guys it's finally here.

Why Steven out of everyone they picked Steven. I mean I miss Michael too but Steven is an original. Also they kidnapped my bmf best mullet friend. But I love Jeffery so it's all good in the hood. "Hey Violet you ok," Lauren asks. "Yeah just thinking about how Steven is gone and my bmf is kidnapped. Why must they take all the good ones," I say. "Oh well I just came to tell you tonight Steven is throwing a party in memorial of himself and wanted to know if you want to go get an outfit,"She says. "Oh yeah lets bounce,"I say trying to act all hip like the young people, even though I'm 13.

40 minutes later

I got a pink and teal dress with some heels. "I'm gonna look so fly,"I say to myself because I'm alone in my room and I talk to myself #normal. "Violet are you ok in there,"My mom asks probs cause I talk to myself. "Yeah." "Ok who were you talking to," she asks. "Myself," I say back as I hear her laughing while walking away.

At The Party

I just got to the party and I said hi to Steven then I went into the corner and went on my phone. I don't like people so I play goat simulator and hit all the people into the ocean. "Is this spot taken,"I hear someone say. When I look up I see Austin flipping Abrams. "Austin," I yell as we hug. I nod my head no and I hurt my neck so I stop. He sits down and we start texting like the non human people we are.

A-hey it's boring here in this corner why don't you come and be socal👍
V-no I'm ok 💁
A-I hate you🔪
V-Awww I hate you too❤🔪💔
A-so is Chandler coming 😏
V-idk hold up

V-hey are you coming to Steven's rocking party
C-no I can't I have homework coming out my butt🍑
V-lol ok have fun with your butt homework📚

V-nope chans not coming
A-why
V-he has a problem with his butt homework is coming out

We both just burst into laughter as everyone turns and looks at us.

End of Party

"Hey Steven this party sucked,"I yell as I run outside and hide for my life.

A.N. hey guys I wrote this put forget to post it during winter break. I'm in school now. So I just want to say something, I was talking to myself the other day and yesterday my mom asked me who I was talking to on the phone the day before. If your reading this mom it was myself. I wrote this chapter off of my life. Except the part when Violet goes to a party no one likes me so they don't invite me. Also thanks for 22k reads it's awesome. Love you all so much bye.