Note from the Author

Thank you, dear reader, for dropping by to give my work a try! I hope you will enjoy it!

I was reincarnated as a Magic Academy! will be a long series. Currently, it reached over 100 chapters on my website: http://thesylthorian.com/

It will have an ending, but not before all of the story's questions are answered and the characters have their own quests resolved. :)

This story is written in the First Person and often changes from one character's point of view to another's.

I won't tell you anything about what you will encounter in the story, have fun and enjoy it. However, I do leave a lot of hints behind, so you could keep an eye for them and try to solve the mystery as it is unfolding.

My website contains all the recent chapters, and no, there's no pay wall to read more. :)

It's rated PG13 for gore and mild adult situations.

As for profanity, I'm not a big fan of that.

My purpose for this book? Printing it? Publishing it on Amazon or something like that? Nope, I just want people to read it, enjoy it, and let me know what they think about it! :)

With that being said, once again thank you for dropping by and if you like it, please don't forget to Vote  (clicky click on the star :) or Share to your friends if you think they might like it.)