Chapter 16: Nanya's secret!

Shanteya helped Nanya take the unconscious men back to the academy's infirmary. Using [Telekinezy], I picked Rufus up and followed close behind them. I was certain I wasn't free of their future sermon, but taking care of the injuries of those three teachers came in first place. As for what happened to my dungeon during those two days, I had to postpone it for the following day in order to find out.

Will they make me destroy it? I thought while looking down at the ground. Hm? I noticed something peculiar in front of me, it was Nanya's round behind. There were two holes in her pants, revealing part of a forbidden temptation. Hm? I stared intensely at those revealed patches of skins, while her cute behind swayed left and right as she walked. I don't see her panties...

My perverted imagination saw the golden opportunity and began to weave all sorts of reasons and fantasies as to why she wasn't wearing any. By the time I realized that it was going in all sort of weird directions, I was at 20 cm away from her cute round bottom.

Shaking my head, I tried to get rid of those thoughts, but at the moment, I was a bit too excited from seeing Nanya wearing a tattered armor that revealed enough skin to make a man howl. The idea that she might be wearing only THAT brought a whole new batch of perverted thoughts into my useless noggin.

"I wonder if she's actually wearing any?" I said out-loud without even realizing.

"Master?" asked Shanteya confused.

"Nanya. Panties." I replied.

"Ara?" the el'doraw looked over at the teenage looking girl.

Her cheeks went red, her fists clenched in anger, and she ordered "Illsy, fly in front of us. NOW!"

I gulped and did as told.

Me and my big mouth... If I didn't say anything, I could have continued to enjoy the view... I thought and let out a long sigh.

After we reached the infirmary, I placed down Rufus in one of the empty beds and went to call Paladinus and Zertan. They needed to know the state their colleagues were in. Honestly speaking, I felt a bit bad that they were in such a bad shape, but at the same time, I was glad that my little dungeon managed to cause trouble for Emperor ranks right from the first floor.

Once the other teachers arrived there, they began to brew some potions to give them, but Paladinus was trying hard to abstain from laughing when he looked at Tuberculus' face. Without hair on top of his head, beard, and eyebrows, he looked rather funny. My only guess as to how he got like that was that he tried to grope Nanya when she wasn't looking, and he got tossed face-first into one of my fire traps.

While they were doing that, I remained there and watched over them.

"Nanya?" I asked timidly.

"What is it, Illsy?" she asked with a sharp tone of voice, without turning around.

Yup, she's pissed...

"Erm..." I looked at Paladinus and Zertan, they weren't listening to us. "I could heal them with my divine aura..." I told her.

"Divine aura?" Nanya asked raising an eyebrow.

"I have a healing one, but they need to be close to my crystal body. Listen, I'm really sorry about what happened... I didn't mean to harm any of you like that. I actually thought you were going to speed run through my whole dungeon in a matter of hours, maybe less... I'm sorry." I said with a sincere tone of voice.

Nanya remained silent for a moment and then let out a long sigh. Turning around, she looked in my direction.

"Illsy, we're not mad at you... Actually, it's our fault for overestimating our abilities, especially Angius over there. He's supposed to be a Berserker Warrior, but he came dressed up like a mage." she scratched the back of her head. "You are quite a powerful Dungeon Lord, and that dungeon, even if I nearly got fried by it, is incredible! It really puts an adventurer's abilities to the test, but it's far from what our fledglings at the academy can handle. Actually, I'll bet an entire month's worth of my homemade cookies that none of those kids will manage to get past the lava corridor! A quarter of them will barely be able to get past the arrow and spike traps! Nyahaha!" she laughed.