Chapter 8: My poor el'doraw...

A cascade of water fell on the forest fire created by my giant Fireball. Tuberculus, a couple of students, and some of the teachers worked side by side as they emptied their pools of Magic Energy in an attempt to save what remained of the forest.

While they did that, I picked up the remains of the assassin and dropped them in a hole I dug up using the [Create a Room with <4> walls] skill. It was about 4X4X10, meaning I had to cough up 1600 Magic Energy Points for 160 m3. Once all the bodies were there, I shot a 100 Magic Energy Fireball and destroyed the surrounding walls, causing a collapse and thus burying them.

After that, I helped out with the fire by controlling the amount of oxygen in the area. Without a fuel to burn, the fire was quickly extinguished. The mages still sent their water magic over the previously burning area, just to make sure no leftover ember tried to spark another fire.

We were done in less than an hour, and the area was designated as too dangerous for regular students to venture into. The teachers forbade them from stepping in without a supervisor. Meanwhile, I checked around the dormitory and the school to see if there was any damage done to them. As far as I could tell, there wasn't even a scratch on them.

Thus, I headed back to the room where my crystal body resided. There, I found a disturbingly cute situation. Even though it was rather dark, I could still see it. There, at the base of my crystal, a certain teenage looking teacher was curled up in a ball with her shirt pulled over her hips, just enough to hide her breasts, but fully revealing the white fabric covering her behind. From her back, the long black tail with a ribbon tied to it was held by her two hands and suckled on the tip like a baby would a thumb.

"Unya~ Master~ not there... it tickles! Hihi!" she spoke in her sleep.

I almost had a nosebleed because of her cuteness attack.

What is this girl dreaming about? But wait a second, despite the ruckus outside, she didn't wake up? I asked myself while I watched her.

"Nanya~" I called out to her with a whisper.

"Nanya-chan~" I called out again.

"If you don't wake up, I'm going to fondle your breasts~"

"Unii~ Pwease be gentle~" she replied in her sleep.

Seriously? Then don't mind if I do! I said overjoyed, but getting back to reality, I wasn't a pervert who would attack an innocent girl while she was deep asleep and most likely dreaming about her lover.

I let out a deep sigh and cast Telekinezy to gently place her back on the bed and pull the blanket over her. She cuddled up like a kitten and didn't say another word.

Nanya, be glad I'm not Pervert-kun! I told myself.

Actually, I was... but let's forget about that title, especially how I managed to acquire it.

I should check on the assassin I caught. I thought, but before I entered my inner mind, I made sure to double check my territory and see if there were any more assassins. From among the teachers, I saw Tuberculus heading furiously towards my room, no doubt wanting to ask me why half of the school's campus went up in flames while everyone was asleep.

"Hello there, Tuberculus! Nice weather we're having, huh?" I said as I approached him.

He immediately stopped and looked around suspiciously.

"Dungeon Lord?" he asked.

"Yes, but seriously, what's the difference between a Dungeon Core and Dungeon Lord?" I asked him.