Chapter 11: The "easy" way to build a gazebo

Nanya's words kept me up for a while, but eventually, I came to the conclusion that she was simply joking around. Unless Tuberculus was the ugliest old hag in the existence of all known Universes and Nanya was a trap, then there was no way for something like that to be possible.

The following day, I was woken up with a gentle knocking on my crystal body by Shanteya.

"Yawn! What's up?" I asked with a half-asleep voice.

"Pardon my rudeness, master, but one of the first-year students destroyed Zertan's alchemy lab. He filed a request to be fixed before the beginning of next class." she explained politely.

"Who?" I asked again and focused on the honorifics.

"Zertan-sensei. He teaches Alchemy and Potion brewing." explained my lovely el'doraw.

"Ah! Old guy? Big glasses? Glares at everyone and keeps a dryad hidden in his room?" I asked with a yawn.

"Yes, but I do no believe he holds a dryad... why would one agree to such a thing?" she asked a bit confused.

Was it a secret? I wondered.

"Let's just say it's not for decoration." I explained.

"Oh my! That's revolting!" commented Shanteya as she covered her mouth with the tip of her fingers just like a beautiful and graceful lady would do.

"Huh? What's revolting about playing chess and trying to find a cure for her condition?" I asked confused.

"Ara? I thought... that he and her... Eh..." she looked at me confused.

"You thought what?" I asked, although I could guess already in which gutter her mind sank into.

"Never mind! Never mind! The good teacher is waiting for you!" she said and looked away from my crystal body.

Her cheeks were flushed. She looked adorable like that. Who knew Shanteya had a bit of a pervert in her as well?

Since there was no point in doing any morning exercises or brushing my nonexistent teeth, I flew out of my body and accompanied Shanteya to the old man's class. The el'doraw wasn't kidding. The place was a mess, and more than half of the vials were broken or spilled all over the place. A few of his alchemy tables looked half melted by something corrosive, and another was blown to bits. Zertan wasn't looking too happy either. I had a feeling someone was going to fail his class.

"Well?" he asked when he saw Shanteya.

"Master is here. Please be patient." she replied in a cold manner.

I found her tone a bit odd, but didn't let it bother me for now.

Let's see... Skills... Construction... Ah! There it is! I thought.

[Create Alchemy Table with: [Basic tools] <Magic Energy cost: 100 Points. Voice Command: Korel Nara Kor>

Looking at the cost, I could probably replace all of the tables around here. Just how many exactly are there? 1...2... 4... 6... 8... 10... 12. Hm, manageable. If there were 30 or 40, I might have had a problem, but this is a cinch! But Nanya did tell me to keep my Godlikelyness a secret for the time being, so maybe just 6 max? Yeah, 6 is good. 600 Magic Energy is manageable for a presumed level 250 Heroic dungeon! Right? while I debated with myself the right amount of magic energy I should spend in front of Zertan, Shanteya was standing at the entrance, waiting patiently like the cute maid she was.

"Zertan, I can make a basic alchemy table, but it's costly, so please tell me how many exactly you need for your class tomorrow." I asked politely.