Goodbye

Austin,Ally,Dez,and Trish are in fifth grade.(just imagine they had met when they were in 4th grade)

---------------------------

Ally's POV
I feel like my heart has just been ripped out.I'm currently soaking my bestfriends shirt from how much I have been crying.My dad just told me I have to move back to California with my mom and the only person I have told is Trish.

--Conversations--
T- Shhhhh...Ally it's gonna be okay(she says while trying to keep back the tears)

I calm down a bit.

A- how..Im moving and I might never see you guys again

T- you don't know that ok( she says again hold back her tears) what are you gonna tell Austin and Dez

A- I don't know its gonna be so hard we have gotten closer over this last year.

T-umm..( gives me a questioning look)

A- oh me and austin

T- oh I thought you ment Dez

(We look at each other and chuckle.We starting talking about good memories from the past year when there was a knock at her door.)

T- you remember when that time when you and austin..

(Knock,knock)

T- uhh,come in

My smile faded when I saw Austin and Dez walk in.

Both boys- hey guys.

Au-(he smiled at me) Hey Ally

He started walking towards me but before I knew it I was in tears running into Trish's backyard.
---------------------------
Austin's POV
I started walking towards my bestfriend,Ally,but before I got to her I saw tears stream down of her face and then take off running. I turned to see Trish with a sad look on her face.

A-Trish what's wrong with ally.(I asked with concern)

T-go talk to her(she whispers as a tear falls down her cheek)

I just nodded my head slowly and went downstairs.
I found her crying in the backyard.It broke my heart to see her cry.I sat down next to her.I stayed quiet till I knew its was good to talk.

Au-Ally what's wrong?

A-i.....I have to tell you something

Au-(I grabbed her hand)I'm listening

A-at the end of the week I am leaving to California

I couldn't believe what she said I felt like my heart was ripped out.I could feel the tears but I wasn't gonna cry in front of her.

Au-what? why?

A-my dads making me

Au-for how long

A-forever

Au- what!?!no no ally you can't go....you can't go.

A-i have to.(she looked at me full on crying now same for me)I'm sorry.(she gave me a surprised hug.

I hugged her back.

Au-Its not your fault....I'm really gonna miss you.

She let out a sob.

A-I am gonna miss you too.Promise me we will stay in contact.

Au-I promise.

We stayed like this for a long time.Neither of us wanted to let go.