Walt Disney and Wonders Beyond (PT.2 of Worries and Wrap Parties.)

Laura wrapped the towel around her wet hair as she stepped into her room. She was in mid shower when she heard her phone ring. This is one call she couldn't miss once she saw the caller. She answered the phone kindly.

“Hey Jess (manager) what's happening. ”

“Laura darling..you better start packing your bags..”

Laura furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and curiosity.

“Why were am I going. ”

“You've been invited to join the Walt Disney 24 Hour Event this weekend. ”

She squealing while jumping up and down on her bed like a little girl. She has always wanted to be a part of it. It looks like so much fun.

“You will be staying until this Tuesday coming up and you'll also be joining many of your fellow Disney Stars including Calum and Ross… .Raini had a meet and greet to attend. ”

Her train of thought wandered off as she hear his name and her manager's voice fading. I haven't seen him in weeks since R5 left for a little tour and I don't think I can. She thought.

She heard shouting on the other line and snapped back to the real world.

“Laura …..are you still there. ”

“Huh….what...oh...yeah. ”

“Stop spacing out Laura...you gotta start packing quickly you leave at 8 pm tonight. ”

She turned towards the clock on her wall. Her eyes widen its almost 5. Dang.

“Alright...yeah I'll start right now…. see ya later Jess. ”

“I'll send all the extra info to your mother...one more thing be at LAX by 7:30.”

She closed her flip phone and let out a sigh. She stood up on her feet and began running around looking for her belongings.

-------------------------------------------------

- A Couple Hours Later -

Laura wandered around Gate 27, waiting for her plane to be called. She was trying to  hold in her excitement. These is her first time going to Walt Disney World and traveling alone.

She spoke to soon. She narrowed her eyes at the sight in front of her, a large group of blondes and brunettes. I can do this. She thought this beginning to panic. She tried hiding but too late they already saw her.

“Laura.” They yelled in unison, running over to her. She giggled at her crazy best friends maybe it won’t be so bad.

“Hey guys. ”

She yelled excitedly as they stopped once they were all engulfed in a big group hug. She looked around the circle and noticed a certain blonde missing.

He stood about two feet away with his hands behind his back well aware they still weren't on good terms. That caused the pain and guilt in his heart to grow larger then it already was from just being in her presence. He sent her a soft smile.