Ones

A/N: This is part two of Broken.
-----------------------------

Third Person:

Ross woke up exhausted from the previous night. He was up till 12 am looking for Laura. No luck. She was officially not going to be around anymore. With still a pinch of hope he trudged out of bed and got ready for school.

From the instant he pulled into a parking spot his eyes were scanning the quad ground.  He laid his forehead on the steering wheel when he couldn't find her.

At the same time Laura was tugging at her selves. She sat alone at a table with her hood on and her earbuds in. She may be heart broken but there was no way she was missing school. Especially not over a boy. Her eyes were staring down at her chemistry book but her mind was replaying the scenes over and over again.

That's how she was the rest of the day. So zoned out and mute. Never rose her hand in class didn't speak to anyone around and unlucky for her she had about 4 class periods with Ross. This current one being one of them. She was tapping her foot impatiently just wanting to sprint out of this crowded room and away from him. Of course she isn't mad at him she is just in pain. Just as her wishes command the bell rung and she dashed out.

Her feet walked her over to a lonely corner where no one was present. She sat down pulling her jacket over and putting in her earphones. She could have sworn she felt someone sit besides her but sure enough she kept her eyes closed.

The feeling was still ghosting her until a hand brushed some hair out of her face. Her eyes shot open and she immediately backed away.

“What are you doing?”

She responded nervously.

“We need to talk.”

He answered gently intertwining his fingers with hers.She looked down hurt by the action yet he didn't seem to notice.

“There’s nothing to talk about.”

She tried getting up but he pulled her back down.

“Please.”

He begged. She locked eyes with him before replying.

“No..ok I think it's best if we don’t communicate anymore.” He sent her wide eyes and a shocked expression. She turned her head. He used his finger to bring her chin to face him.

“Laura….. I can’t lose you...not now..not ever.”

His voice was stern yet soft;making it unbelievably hard not to fall.

“I know Ross ….but I really should have thought about that before I put my feelings ahead of our friendship.” She stated and he brushed her cheek.

“We can still be friends.”

“Ross….no….you know we can't...not after what I did.”

He shook his head and wrapped his arms around her.

“No I’m not letting you walk out of my life….not like this.”

She whimpered trying to get out of his grasp.

“Ross…...Ross…...ROSS!”

He didn't listen.

“You already said you don't feel the same...and if being friends means having to see you everyday and act like I’m not reminded of that…. I’m going to die inside..”

She chocked causing him to pull back.
She could feel the tears but she has already cried once and didn't want to go through that again. Ross stayed speechless as his eyes watered. He watched her rise up. Before she could walk away he stopped her by the wrist. He took slow steps towards her while locking eyes. Once he was about an inch away he leaned forward and kissed her forehead. She shivered before he simply said “ I understand. ” then walked away leaving her behind; bewildered.

---------------------------

A/N: Another short one this one was part two. Hope you liked it. There is one more chapter what will happen? Please comment and vote. Also recommend to other readers.
Love you guys.
Peace out.

-Alexx