Xmas

Nobodies POV.
She placed the red hat on top of her lightly curled hair as she tossed the sack over her shoulder.She took one finally glance at herself and headed out the door,locking the door in the process.

------------------------------
He put his hands up in frustration as his hair slowly poked back up to its ordinary position.He slowly sighs.Just as he put the comb up to his forehead to give it one last try he heard a low knock on the door. He sighed as he walked down the steps towards the front door.

He slowly opened the door to reveal his short best friend standing there in a Santa Claus outfit.
------------------------------
Ally's POV
I giggled as I knocked on Austin's door.I glanced at my watch to see I was about an hour early.. Dang I should have looked at the clock before I left.

I turned my head toward the door once I heard the lock turn.As it opened it revealed a cute yet frustrated looking Austin.

I tried to keep in a giggle as I saw his beach blonde hair sticking up.

"Merry Christmas!!!!"

I greeted all cheery.

He gave me a small and moved to the side to let me in.

"Actually its Christmas eve."
He chuckled.

"Oh shhhh you."

I set my sack down on his bed once we arrived upstairs.I then followed him to the bathroom and leaned on the doorframe as he fixed his hair...or tried to at least.

I saw as he got impatient and frustrated once again.I didn't hesitate to let out a giggle this time.

He looked toward me his face flushing with embarrassment.

"Need help."

He looked at the ground for a few seconds, bitting his lip as I moved closer to him.

"Yes please."He replyed with a smile.

I grabbed the comb from his hands as I motioned for him to sit since he was so tall.Even in wedges I didn't reach him.
I placed some gel in his hair and began to style it.

Austin chuckled as he noticed my impatience.

"Alls everything alright."

I sigh."No if you stand your too tall, if you sit your too short wh.."