The Morning After

"Good Morning." She yawned with a small smile. Her body rolled over to greet him but she was met with wrinkled sheets and two pillows. She didn't freak out figuring he was probably in the bathroom or something but still frowned wishing he would have been there when she woke up. Especially after last night. The smell of bacon and eggs entered through the open door of his room. A smiled creased back up and her heart leaped. With excitement to see him she swiftly swung her feet onto the soft carpeting. However when she finally released what she had done, a pain shoot through her. She felt weak and ...oh no?

After successfully making it to the kitchen without pepping a single noise, she found him setting up the table. Neatly placed there was a nice breakfast and a vase filled with roses. A sign that read "Happy Valentine's Day," Hung across the wall along with a dozen little red and pink hearts. All the decorations made her grin and edge closer to his muscular figure.

"Morning." She squeaked, making him look up at the sudden voice. His teeth showed in wide smile as he made his way to her.

"Morning gorgeous....Happy Valentine's Day." He stated softly, finishing it off with a sweet and long kiss. He hummed in content, dropping his hands to rest on her shoulders.

"Did you sleep well?" He questioned stroking her face a bit. She could see his smirk from a mile away. Without wanting to satisfy his ego any more, she nodded her head before snuggling into his chest.

"Here come here...let's eat." He whispered bring her to sit down into his lap. After feeding her, very adorable I may add, he stood up and walked over to the record player. Not more than a second passed before the sound of "I'm in love with a Girl," by Radio City played true the house. As soon as he swayed over she wanted to cry. How did she get so lucky? To have him love her was something she never wanted to end. She loved him too much to let anything get in the way of that.

"Baby come dance with me." He said almost rhetorically not really looking for an answer. As tense as her muscles were, she couldn't disappoint him. It took all her strength and she shuffled over wrapping one arm on his shoulder while the other he took hold of. His other hand fell to her waist and tugged her till there was no longer any space between their bodies. After about 30 seconds he noticed her subtly wincing and was confused until amusement began oozing from him.

"Princess are okay?" He examines trying to suppress his smile. She looked up and nodded, gulping slightly.

"Are you sure?" She let out a defeated sigh. "I...I am sore." Her cheeks were flushed deep red at the confession but he couldn't help but grin.

"Oh is that so why?" He teased earning a glare from her. He chuckled a little making her frown. He scooped his arms under her butt and lifted her to where her legs wrapped around him.

"Better." She ignores his amusement, crossing her arms over her chest. He laughed again before nuzzling his nose into her cheek.

"Hey." He whispers wanting her attention. Stubbornly she locked eyes with him and gave him a look to go on.

"I love you." He affirms coming closer. "I love you too." She gives in before placing a peck on his lips.