Birthday Surprise

A/N~I know this are auslly oneshots but wanted to try a raura oneshot.
---------------------------
Laura's POV
"RAINI,CALUM HURRY UP WERE GONNA BE LATE."I yelled at the two.'what's taking them so long'I thought to myself.

I was waiting for them to come out of their dressing rooms.We just finished filming for the day and we were headed to a R5 concert.We haven't been to one in a while so we decided we would surprise Ross,plus its his birthday.

Right before I could yell again the two walked out.

Laura-Ugh..finally

Calum-whats up with you.

Raini-she just can't wait to see her boyfriend(she teases)

I turn and give them a glare,while they chuckled.

Calum-Does someone miss Rossy.

Laura-no I just don't wanna be late

I lie,walking away.

Raini-why are you lying we know you like him

Calum-yeah everyone does.. well everyone but him

He chuckled as we walk down the hall to the exit.

Laura-are u guys done teasing

Ugh..why did I have tell them I like him now they'll never leave me alone.

Calum-nope..can you blame us I am the number one raura shipper then you go and tell us you like him of course I am gonna tease you
(He chuckles)

Raini-he is right laura..I still can't believe you like him

Laura-well it doesn't matter he doesn't like me like that plus he has Courtney.(frown)

Raini-aww come on you don't know that they are just friends

Calum-and who wouldn't like you

I sigh. I really don't wanna talk about this.I avoid the question and look at my watch.

Laura-lets just go..come on...Calum you wanna drive

Calum-yeah(he yelled hoping in the drivers seat.

Us girls giggled at his excitement.I sat in the back while Raini took shot gun.While driving there Calum plugged in his iphone and we sang our hearts out while trying not to laugh when Calum tryed to rap.

After a few more minutes of driving we arrived.We parked the car and hopped out,bags in hand,we had to stop at Raini's to get the gifts for Ross.We walked to the stage,in aww,and were greeted by familiar faces.

Riker-Hey guys

Laura-hey...wow this place is amazing

Calum-yeah it's sick

Raini-yeah

They laugh at our amusement.

Rydel-i so happy you guys came.

She yelled with excitement as she hugged us.

Rocky-yeah you guys haven't been to a show in a while.

He says as him and the others come down to greet us.

Laura-yeah sorry about that I've been busy.

Ratliff-nah we get it it's fine its good to see you guys again.

Riker-hey we would love to stay and chat but we got sound check but you guys can chill in our dressing room till the show.

We start to walk backstage but Riker stops us.