Luke Imagine for @lostgirlxox

"I'm so nervous Regynne" Luke bit his lip.

"You'll be fine babe. My parents will love you!" I told him, kissing him and climbing into the passenger seat. "Despite which we'll have Calum, Mikey and Ash round anyway and don't forget Liz and Andy!" 

"Okay." Luke said, nodding and climbed in the drivers seat and started the engine. 

We were off to the supermarket to buy some last minute stuff for the family/friends meal we were holding for our parents at our house. 

"Oh shit" he exclaimed as he stalled the engine.

"Luke! Let me drive yeah?" I told him.

He nodded and we swapped sides. I giggled at him. 

"Don't laugh at me!" he complained. 

"Sorry" I laughed

**** LATER ON ****

"So did you say you were in a band Luke?" My mother asked him. 

"Yeah" he swallowed nervously.

"How charming" my mom responded.

I cringed at her 'posh' voice she was putting on. So awkward!!

Liz was so nice to me and was asking me loads of questions about how we met and she made me feel so at ease, if only my Mother would be less awkward!!

Calum and Michael were picking away at the buffet.

I walked over to them "OI!" I shouted and slapped their hands away. "At least wait for Ash!"

"Where even is he?" Calum asked.

"God knows." Michael mumbled with food in his mouth. 

**** LATER ON****

We decided to put on a horror film, The Conjuring was the winner. We were at the tense bit where the family are going up to look in the closet and the music is so tense and you just know something's gonna jump out at you...

CRASH!

Ashton slammed open the lounge door and everyone jumped out of their skin and screamed, Michael did a girly scream and him and Luke fell off the sofas. 

"BOO!" Ashton shouted laughing at Luke and Mikey on the floor. Everyone burst out laughing even my mother who has no sense of humour! Everyone was literally crying with laughter! Calum couldn't breathe and was rolling on the floor laughing, my mascara was running down my face, so was Liz's and the fathers were doing loud belly laughs!

Definitely a family meal to remember that's for sure! Ever since then it was brought up every Christmas!!