Michael Imagine (from a dream I had)

We were sitting on the sofa backstage, watching a YouTube video that Luke was raving about.

It was some weird video about frogs. That boy was so weird...

"It looks like you babe" Michael teased me grinning.

"You are so rude Michael." I giggled raising an eyebrow and leaning away from him.

He tried to pull me back but I grabbed his SnapBack off his head and put it on my own.

"Y/N! Give it back you're so annoying" he smirked.

"Nope" and I ran out the backstage room.

Michael leapt up and chased me out.

"Oh my god I've gotta watch this!" Calum explained and ran out with Luke to watch.

I bolted it down the corridor and ran into Dave.

I screamed "Dave you have to let me go! I'm running away from Michael!" I explained

"Alright, alright" he laughed and let me go. I bolted it down the loading bay.

"Y/N, Y/S/N! Come here now!" He laughed chasing me.

I jumped behind a stack of bags and hid.

Michael ran down and then looked around to see where I was.

"Y/N!" He shouted.

I sneaked out and jumped into one of the carts that you can drive. I started the engine, giggling.

"Y/N! Oh my god!" Michael laughed and chased towards me.

I pulled away and sped down the loading Bay Area.

"Quick someone get on!" I shouted at Luke, Ashton and Calum as I went past with Michael close behind.

"Me me me!" Ashton shouted. And jumped on and I sped away turning hard.

Ashton started to film. "Hey everyone Y/N and I decided to hi-jack one of these things and escape from Michael." He giggled and showed Michael running towards us.

"Shit!" I stalled it.

"Shit Ash! Quick how do I restart the engine!?" I screamed.

"The way you started it?" He laughed

"Helpful Ash, really helpful!" I raised an eyebrow.

"Quick he's coming!!" Ashton shouted

The engine wouldn't start.

"Shit I think I broke it." I grimaced.

"Operation escape from Michael has failed guys, I'm sorry I let the side down." I said to the camera. And sat back.

I felt a pair of arms around me and dragged me off.

"You're so annoying!" Michael said smiling and kissed my face. "Now give me my SnapBack back!"

He whipped it off my head.

"It looks better on me though..." I grinned.

"See ya guys later" Ashton said and finished filming.

"Jesus you have such a small head" michael giggled trying to put the SnapBack back on. He adjusted it and then put it back.

I stuck my bottom lip out at him.

"Don't give me that face" he laughed

He gently pushed me against one of the pillars, his arms resting above me. I started twirling my hair with my finger.

"It soooo looked better on me" I grinned, flirting.

"Oh really did it?" He smiled, flirting back.

"Yeah..." I gazed into his eyes, slightly smirking.

"You're so annoying, but you're so hot..." he mumbled and he leant forward and kissed me. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Get a roooooom!" Calum shouted as he walked past.

We both giggled against each others lips and continued kissing.