Calum Imagine for @Dianapxx_

*** From Calum's POV!*** (short but sweet) ;)

I swallowed hard as I rung the doorbell, from what I remembered, she was stunning. Her beautiful dark brown eyes and her long dark hair... When she asked to take a picture with me, I accidentally just stared at her for ages. I didn't mean to but I couldn't help it! I only realised what I was doing when she looked at me weirdly and Luke nudged me in the side...

After the picture we got talking and obviously I asked for her number, and we were all set for this date tonight. Ashton gave me a pep talk before I left the house, I'd never been so nervous before in my life! I don't know what had happened to me!

"Hey Calum" she opened the door, smiling. She was wearing cute dungarees and hi tops with a grey crop top. She looked so hot!

"Hi" I mumbled. 

Come on Cal pull yourself together!

"Shall we go then?" she asked.

I nodded and took her hand as we left her house, I'd decided to take her to the carnival as she said she loved them and we had a really good chat on the way up there, I'd got a bit less nervous and mumbly now thank god!! 

When we got to the carnival, it was just after sunset and the lights were all on on the rides and it looked amazing! A flurry of red, yellow and green flashing lights with loud drum and bass blasting, it was a great atmosphere!

"What do you wanna go on first then Diana?" I asked her. 

"Let's play hook a duck and you can try and win me a prize..." she teased, giggling, she was so cute!!

Luckily despite my lack of brains tonight I managed to win her a giant teddy bear, which she loved and gave me a kiss on the cheek for! She decided to call it Calum (obviously, in honour!)

As the night went on, we got closer and closer and we had a lot of fun and laughs. 

After literally going on every single ride there, twice! We finally decided to go on the ferris wheel, as we went up you could see the full moon against the stars and the night sky so clearly and it was absolutely incredible, the silvery light from the full moon, illuminated Diana's face, giving her a really pretty glow. 

"Calum..." she said softly and gripped my hand.

"Yes" I responded, grabbing her hand back.

"I've had fun tonight" she smiled, speaking softly. 

"Me too" I smiled back at her.

I don't know what happened, but instinct took over and I leant forward to kiss her, she paused at first but then met my lips, placing a hand on my cheek. I pulled her closer to me and I can honestly say that it was of the best nights of my life...