Michael Imagine for @BiancaGastello

"I've never done Ice skating before Mikey!" I sighed as we got our boots on. I was so nervous and I couldn't believe he'd persuaded me to do it. 

"I know you've said 10 times already babe! Neither have I! Don't worry! You'll be a million times better than me anyway!" he laughed. 

I grimaced as we set off on the ice, I was gripping onto his hand so tightly. 

"Bianca, you're gonna break my hand soon!" he teased. 

We waddled around the side, holding onto the rail, slipping and giggling all the way around. 

"Feel confident to move away yet Bianca?" he grinned, once we'd done a few laps of the rink. 

"Go for it if you want Michael but I'm gonna stay here" I said, holding onto the rail for dear life.

"No you're not!" Michael grinned and put a steady arm around my waist and pulled me away before I had time to protest. 

"No!" I screamed at first but after a while I got used to it and we were gliding all over the rink, laughing and pushing each other. 

Suddenly Michael slipped and took me down with him as he had an arm around me. I ended up on top of him and we both looked at each other in panic and then both burst out laughing, so much that everyone stared at us weirdly. 

"They probably think we're high" Michael laughed as he pulled me back up. I giggled at him.

"Pizza and Chips?" I asked him.

"Yes!" He exclaimed. 

So we ended up, wrapped up in a blanket at Hyde Park shivering and eating hot chips.