First Love

While I was walking to school,somebody called my name.When I turned around,it was Aeron waving at me.I stopped and waited for him.

"So you ready for school?"

Of course.Now that we are a 4th year,"he answered.

When we got there,somebody jumped at me.It was Amy.

"I missed you,Abigail!!Did you missed me?"she asked.

"Yeah,of course!!"I smiled at her.

Following Amy was Erik."Hi,Erik!"I greeted.

He waved and smile.

I turned to Aeron but he was looking at something.

"What are you looking at?"I asked.

He didn't answered me so I turned to see what he was looking at.I was surprised.It was a girl.Her hair was blonde.Her eyes was as green as the leaves.She was beautiful.No wonder Aeron would love her.Compared to mine,my hair was golden brown and the same goes for my eyes.That girl sure is lucky because Aeron would give up everything for his girl.

"I see.That's Agnes,Agnes Fortier.She grew up in Paris.Cool,right?"Amy said.

I nodded while looking at Aeron.He was frozen.It's like he saw an angel.

Just then the bell rang.Aeron walked with us,still frozen.We sat down.finally,Aeron melted.

It wasn't long before our teacher entered.Then I realized Agnes was in different section.Somehow I felt relieved that she and Aeron were separated.

After hours,we had our break.We went to the canteen.I noticed that Aeron was bothered.

"What is it,Aeron?"I was confused.

"Nothing.."he replied.

Then I realized he was looking around to see if Agnes was there.I felt my chest bocame heavy.

*What is this?*I thought.

Minutes later,we headed back to the classroom.