Overprotective II

~Abigail~

I was surprised about what he said.

"Okay.Come in.Do you want me to make you a juice?"I looked at him.Then I noticed the house was full of mess.

"Oops.Sorry if the house is messy.Cloud is always messing the laundry."

"Do you want me to take him back?"he muttered.

I stopped when I heard that.I walked towards him and asked,"What's going on,Aeron?You've benn weird lately."

"Daniel is your stalker,right?You shouldn't go near him.He might be planning something about you,"he whispered.

I gasped when he said that.I mean,Daniel is not bad.

"What are you talking about?"

"I only want you to be safe.To be out of danger!As your bestfriend,I care about you!!"he shouted at me.I was angry at him. "Okay,what is your problem?Is it because of Daniel?Why are you acting like that?If I like him so what!!"I shouted back,"You have your lovelife,I have mine!!"

"Fine!!"he stood up and exited the house.Somehow I regret shouting back at him.

"He's being overprotective!!To let him know,I'm not a kid anymore who needs guidance!I can guide myself.I'm the one who makes decision because this is my life!!"I exclaimed as I stormed  through my bedroom door.

    *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Please leave a comment! ~.~