Advice

When I got home,I sat down and thought hard about what Aeron said.

                 "I think I'm in love."

I closed my eyes.Just then someone knocked on the door.When I opened it,Aeron was standing there.

"Aeron,what are you doing here?"

"Agnes and I are getting along pretty well.I want to ask some advice from you,"he said while entering.

"Why me?You can ask Amy or Erik,"I answered while closing the door.

"Because you're my bestfriend."

I froze after hearing what he said.He's right.I'm his bestfriend.I should support him not the other way around.

"Well,"I continued,"what advice do you need?"

"About love,of course,"he chuckled.

"Why don't you ask her out?"I suggested.

"She would probably reject me.There's so many guys asking her out.It'll be hard,"he muttered.

"Here's an advice.If you truly love someone,go for it and take the risk.You never know it could work out,right?"I said,"Now get out of my house and ask her!"

"Really?Thanks,Abi!Your the best bestfriend i've ever had!!"he said while exiting the house.

"Silly.I'm your only bestfriend and I'll always will be,"I whispered to myself.

                  *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Next day,Aeron really asked Agnes out.And she said yes.When school was finished,Aeron and Agnes went home together.

"Hey,Abi.Your birthday is around the corner,right?It's on Saturday.We four could hang out.Tell Aeron that,alright."Amy said.