True Love

When I opened the door,someone was standing there.

It was Daniel.

"Where are you going?"he muttered.

"To find Aeron."

I feel like I was the most horrible person in the world.Daniel was boyfriend.Answering him like that is wrong.Finding another guy instead of your boyfriend.

I looked at him.He's eyes were watering.I was about to say something but he hugged me.I thought he was angry because he was squeezing me like he never wanted to let me go.

"I heard.I heard that Aeron confessed to you,"he whispered.

"Y-yes."

"So,your going to say how you feel about him?"

"Huh?H-how did you know?!"

"I'm your stalker,right?I know everything,"he slowly let me go while saying that.

"Y-your alright with it?"

"Right from the start,I already knew that you like him.Even so,I still stalked you.I didn't thought that I would end up being your boyfriend.We had a lot of great memories.I'll remembered that.I will always recall how you laugh,"he smiled at me.

"So what you're trying to say is..."

"Yup,"he leaned closed to me,"What are you waiting for?You don't want your true love to go away,right?"

When he said that,I teared up and hugged him for the last time.

"I'm really thankful that I get to go out with you.Being your girlfriend was great.You treat me really well."

Then I let go of him and run outside.I am a really lucky person.I met many good people that I can trust.