The Truth

"He's in love with me?"I asked.I was so confused but at the same time happy.I was confused because I thought I was the only one who has this feeling.But then,I was happy because he is in love with me.

"It's true."

Someone spoke behind me.When I turned around,it was Aeron.He heard our conversation.

"When I first saw you,I really wanted to talk to you.When I first talked to you,I was interested in knowing you more.When we became friends,I liked you.Now that we are best friends,I love you,"Aeron said in a low voice.

Somehow,I felt really happy after he said that.I really wanted to tell him that I love him too,but what about Daniel?If I tell Aeron that I love him too,and tell Daniel that I wanted to broke up with him because Aeron and  I loved it each other,will he say that I cheated on him?

I was so confused that I fainted.

When I woke up,I was inside my room.It was already morning.That time,I forgot that Aeron confessed to me.

I walked straight to the bathroom.After that I got dressed and was about to went downstairs.But then,my cellphone rang.I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Are you alright?I didn't get to say goodbye to last night because you fainted!!"

It was Amy.She was already shouting.She really has a loud voice.

"I'm fine.So how did the prom go?"

"When you left every person I know left too.So,Erik was the only one I'm friends with!"

"Hahaha...They left really?"

"Yup.I'm really sorry last night.When You and Agnes were talking,I was kinda eavesdropping.I heard that Aeron was moving?Did you go talk to him?"

Now,I remembered what happened last night.Agnes said that Aeron liked me.And,she said that Aeron was moving to Australia.I quickly said goodbye to Amy and rushed outside.When I opened the door,someone was standing there.