Stalker II

As he walked away,I thought about what he said.

*Hahaha...Stalker?No way!!That guy really made me laugh and at the same time confused.Well that joke was funny.*I thought while I continued walking.

By the end of the day,Aeron and Agnes went home together without us knowing.

"Huh?Aeron and Agnes started going out?"Amy said,"That's new.I mean,unbelievable."

"Yup.Aeron just started courting Agnes two days ago,"Erik added.

I just stood there quietly.

When I got home,Cloud ran towards me while waggling it's tail.I petted him and ran upstairs.When I changed my clothes,I took Cloud outside and walked him.While I was walking,I saw the guy or my "stalker"

By the time I saw him,I turned around and started walking really fast.I guess he saw me too because he called my name.I pretended that I didn't hear him and continued walking.But the Cloud stopped walking.

"C'mon!Not now!!"I whispered to him.

When he started walking,the guy was already infront of us.I gasped.

He laughed,"Sorry.I didn't mean to scare you."

I laughed fakely.*Get out of here.*I thought.

"Well,Cloud and I are already tired,so uh,see you soon!!"

Just when I thought I was already out of trouble,he grabbed my wrist.I turned around.I saw his hands in his pocket.Then he handed me a necklace.It was mom's.

"My necklace!!"I exclaimed.

"When you left school,you kinda dropped it.So I was planning on coming by your house and give this to you,"he explained.

"Thanks!!Wait, you know my address?"I asked.

"That's why I'm called 'stalker' right?"he said while laughing.

Then we both laughed.

Just then,someone called my name.

"Abigail!!"