Birthday

This afternoon,by the time I got home,I grabbed my cellphone and lie down in my bed.I was about to text Aeron but someone knocked on the door.

When I opened the door,I saw a smiling guy,with blue eyes and raven black hair.It was Aeron.

"You can't believe what just happened today,"he said while jumping,"I couldn't believe it,either."

"What is it?"

"Agnes asked me out.Can you believe it!She took the words right out of my mouth!!"he was excited.

"You want to ask her again but she asked you first?"I already get it.I just ran out of words.

He nodded.We walk through the living room and took a sit.

"So,"I started,"this Saturday is kind of a special day for me."

"You're going to do something this Saturday?"he looked at me in a surprised face,"I was gonna asked you out to celebrate your birthday."

I was surprised.*So he didn't forgot.*I thought.A smile was created on my lips.

"I-I was about to tell you that.Amy was planning on celebrating my birthday together.You,me,Amy and Erik."

He laughed,"Really?Then Saturday it is!!Wait where are we going?"

"Amy texted me.She said we are going to an amusement park,"I said.

"Okay.I'm pretty sure I'm free this Saturday,"he said.

  What happened today is exactly the same as yesterday.Agnes was waiting for Aeron again.

       ~Saturday~

I picked the nicest dress i have ever had.I mean I really wore a dress,short dress.Actually this is my first time wearing a dress.30 minutes later,Amy and Erik came.Actually Amy and Erik are cousins.

We didn't picked Aeron up because he said he'll go on ahead of us.We got to the amusement park.We went to the place where we will meet Aeron.To our surprise,he wasn't there.We waited for an hour but he didn't showed up so we decided to start.

We came to the amusement park at 12:30.It was already 4:00.So Aeron didn't showed up for 3 and a half hours.I was beginning to worry but then my cellphone rang.It was Aeron.

         When I answered it.....

"Aeron,what happened?You weren't at the meeting place.We were starting to get worried."

"Sorry,Abi.I can't go.When I told you that me and Agnes are going out again,it was today.It was suppose to be on Sunday,which is tomorrow.Or do you want me to bring Agnes there and celebrate your birthday together?"

"No,it's alright.Just continue what you two are doing.And I heard Agnes hates to go to the amusement park."

"Are you sure?Well,okay then.Don't worry,I'll buy you a gift.I promise.Well gotta go now!!"