Strangers

When I woke up this morning,I was almost late.I took a bath,change my clothes quickly and ran to school.Amy was standing there,"Wow,can't believe your almost late."

"Sorry."

While we were walking,I saw Aeron.When he saw me he walked away.

"What's wrong with Aeron.Since he started going out with Agnes,he treats us like strangers,"Amy said.

"No.He and I are fighting.This problem is just between us.Don't think about it anymore,"I requested.

During recess,I was in the library when I saw Daniel.He started telling me jokes.Then Aeron came and said,"No flirting in the library."

I looked at him angrily.Then I had an idea.

"Sorry.Let's go Daniel.Let's FLIRT outside!"I made the "flirt" word clearer.I noticed he clenched his fist.We went outside.Daniel noticed that I was angry so he invited me to go to an Ice Cream Shop.

"Sure.I'll wait for you later,"I agreed.

"No,"he laughed,"I mean let's go now."

I looked at him surprisingly,"Were not going to attend class?"

He nodded.I was quite interested on what he said so I agreed.Once we got there,he ordered strawberry while I ordered mango.We had alot of fun.I didn't realize that I already forgot that Aeron and I were fighting.

Ever since that day,we started hanging out.Amy notice and asked if we were already together.

"If that happens,maybe you'll forget about us.Just like what Aeron did,"Amy muttered.

"Of course not.That'll never happen,"I replied.

"But is it possible that you'll end up together?"Erik said.

I stared at him.I was thinking what I'll say.Finally,I answered,"Well,he always makes me laugh and I'm having fun when he's around so my answer is maybe.Maybe it's possible."