In Love

I sat on my bed.Thinking hard.Thinking about what Erik said.

          "I think those two are getting along.Aeron and Agnes I mean.I wonder if they end up together in the end..."

*I wonder...what I would do..*then I fell into a deep sleep.

 I woke up and went to bath.

While I was walking,I didn't expect Aeron to show up.

"Geez,Abi.you walk so slow,"he said while walking towards me.

"Sorry.Why are you so early anyway?"I was curious.We always walked all the way from my home to school.

"Nothing.I was just excited,"he paused and blushed,"Agnes said she likes my ocean eyes."

"Well yeah.It suits your raven colored hair,"I looked at him,"Why are you blushing?Oh,because of that."

He nodded and walk.I followed him but i kept my distance.When we got to school,I was surprised.Agnes was standing at the entrance.Aeron walk straight to Agnes.

"What is Agnes doing there?"Amy throwed a curious look at them.

"Isn't it obvious?Agnes is waiting for Aeron to arrived,"I said,Wait how did you get here?"

"We were waiting for you to arrive.Since we arrived,Agnes was already standing there,"Erik answered my questioned.

We got inside the classroom.Mrs.Davis was already there.We were scared  that maybe we were already late.But she said something,"We will not have our English subject today.So you will skip to the next subject which is Science.your subject teacher will be here in an hour so I want you to stay quite."Then Mrs.Davis left the room.

I was doing nothing.I was just bowing my head while the others were talking to each other.I was planning on sleeping but I heard a voice.It was familiar.It was calling Aeron.When I look at the door,Agnes was standing there.I turned to Aeron.I watched him as he stood up and walked straight to her.I knew that I couldn't stand watching them together but I couldn't do anything,either.I want to stand up and walk out but that would give everybody a shock.I just turned to Amy but she was talking to her other friend.

I looked at my back and saw Erik staring at me.

"What are you staring at?"I asked annoyed.I hate it when someone stared at me.

"Nothing,"he said while turning to Aeron and Agnes,"It won't be long until those to fell for each other.

I bowed my head again,ignoring what he said.Just then,Aeron got back.I looked at him.

"Hey,Abi,"he called,"I think I'm in love."