Double Date

"You ready,Abi?"Daniel called as he enters the room.

"Yep.I'm ready." 

He opened the car door for me."So,where are we going again?"

"I think it's at the mall near the arcade,"he answered.

When we arrived,Aeron was playing while Agnes was sitting in the corner.Daniel shouted to them.Agnes seemed pretty excited about the four of us hanging out.First we played at the arcade next we ate at a restaurant.

We went to the amusement park after.Daniel bought a teddy bear and lots of stuff toys.We had a lot of fun there.

Ater that we ate for dinner.Then we took a stroll while talking to each other.I noticed that Agnes and Aeron weren't getting along with each other pretty well.So I suggested while having a stroll,someone would tell a story about their life..Agnes was first.

"Actually,Aeron is my secong boyfriend.The first one was named Mike.I broke up with him because he was cheating on me.I cried many times but I finally stopped when I was already 4th year.That was the time I met Aeron."

"So how did he asked you out?"Daniel asked.

"I just asked her if we could go out.Then she asked me if we were already a couple.It made me think for a moment.Finally,I said yes,"Aeron answered Daniel's question.

"Quite a love story,"I muttered.

Aeron turned his gaze to us and asked,"So how did you start dating?"

"Well,I met him when I was heading to the library.I dropped a book and he picked it up for me.I was confused because he knows my name.He said he was my stalker.I was surprised that my boyfriend is actually my stalker,"I explained.

"Aww...That's so sweet.Your boyfriend is your stalker,"Agnes giggled.

"Look,it's already 8:00.Maybe we should head home,"Aeron suggested.He was kinda freaking me out because of how he acts.

Daniel walked me home.When we were in front of my house,I kissed him quickly.He blushed.He was kinda cute when he blushed.

Then we said goodbye.