Chapter Two

Beca, Chloe, and Stacie were walking side by side toward the huge building with the words Victoria's Secret enscribed in cute calligraphy on the sign. Beca was standing in the middle of the three Bellas, she and Stacie having a serious conversation. Chloe couldn't concentrate on anything coming from the other two girls' mouths as Beca's shoulder rubbed against hers in their stroll.

"What do you think, Chloe?"

"Huh?" Chloe snapped back to reality at the sound of Stacie's voice saying her name. "About her slipping a few 'dance moves' into the Bellas set."

"Oh, no. That's not happening."

"Why not?" Stacie whined a little. "Because I don't feel like having my girls showing their goodies off to the world." Beca said then looked at her co captain for help. "I agree with Beca, Stace. Sorry."

"Okay well can I design the outfits?"

"No." Beca quickly shot her down. "But what if i-"

"No."

"But Beca......" Beca stopped walking and turned to the sexy sopranoe. "Stacie, I'll make you a deal. Stop having sex with everything that has two legs and penis and dress a little more appropriately, then we'll talk about it."

"Fine." Stacie sighed. Beca began to walk again. "You know that's gonna happen, right?" Chloe whispered. "That's the point."

"Ooo, devious. Mama likey." Chloe with a grin. "Let's not get too excited, Chloe." Beca said with that half smile that, unkown to her, drives the ginger crazy. Chloe stared at Beca's smile before an earsplitting shriek pulled her gaze toward the ruckus.

"You have to get this one!" Stacie squealed as she pulled a piece of lingerie from the shelf. "Hold up there, baby. We're just trying them. I didn't say for sure I was getting any."

"But Jesse would love this!"

"Stacie, Jesse loves seeing her in an oversized hoodie and sweatpants. I don't think sexy lingerie will make much of a difference." Chloe said, not wanting a whole conversation about Jesse and Beca's sex life to start.

"But all guys love seeing their girls in lingerie."

"Yeah but I don't need to try with Jesse. It just comes naturally."

"Can we at least buy one thing while we're here? Its just not in me to leave a store without buying something." Beca looked at Chloe for help but she had nothing, causing Beca to sigh and roll her eyes. "Fine."
****
"Stacie, they're not gonna fit. Stop trying to force them." Chloe listened to Beca yell at their friend. Its been over an hour and Stacie has had Beca in and out of different lingerie pieces. Beca was ready to leave when Stacie found another that she just had to try. 5 minutes passed and they're still trying to get it on her.

"Oww!" Beca yelled and Chloe raised to her feet."Girls, what's taking so long?" Stacie poked her head out of the dressing room door, "Um, Beca's chest may have been a little too....advanced for this piece."

"What do you mean?" Chloe questioned. Stacie was roughly pulled from the door and Chloe's eyes were greeted by the sexiness of one Beca Mitchell. "Holy...."

"She means its too fucking small and now she can't get me out of it." Chloe stared at the midget, scanning her from head to toe. "Chloe, can you help me get out of this?"

"What? Oh. Yeah, sure. Not a problem." Chloe stepped into the tiny space that passes for a dressing room and locks the door behind her. "Is this a zipper one?"

"Yeah." Chloe looked around the cloth. "Where?" Beca reached up and pulled the zipper piece from her cleavage. Chloe gulped as she watched her, "Its right there? In your boobs?"