Chapter Nine

Slightly mild language is included. But come on, its sex. Duh.

Words that could accurately describe the way Chloe felt in that moment have not yet been created. At least not in the English language. She knew what it felt like, how could she ever forget? Every fiber in her body was still simmering from the electricity that even the slightest touch brought, but she couldn't even begin to untangle the wires that were her thoughts. No other being could fathom the electric current surging through her in the moments even after it happened.

~Hours Before~

"Beca...Beca, stop." The words slipped from Chloe's mouth as she tried to nudge her away, finding that she didn't have the strength. "Chloe, please don't reject me again." Even muffled against her lips, the words Beca uttered came loud and clear, penetrating her ear drums. "Again? You remember what happened at the bar?"

Beca took a step back and crossed her arms over her chest, projecting her chest more, making it a hard and uncomfortable situation for Chloe. "I remember that I kissed you, and that I basically mauled you." She admitted. "Is that all you remember?"

"Isn't that all there was? I woke up in my bed, and in the same clothes, so I know you didn't take advantage."

"No, yeah. We kissed, that's all that happened." she answered sheepishly. "I understand why you stopped me that time, but why now? Am I gross? Have I been reading your body language wrong? Are you not attracted to me?"

"No, Beca, I am. I always have been." she absently admitted her secret love, "But I'm not a second choice, and I for sure am not a side chic."

"I don't think that either, Chloe. I would never."

"Then why are you treating me like one?" Beca gave her a mixed expression of astonishment and confusion, "What do you mean? I'm not-"

"You are." She cut her off quickly, "I don't like you or want you for sex, Beca. I don't want to have sex with you purely for your benefit, just for you to go crawling back to Jesse for the love and affection. I want to give it all to you." Beca emitted a bitter laugh, sending chills down Chloe's spine at the eerie sound, "Trust me, you don't have to worry about that happening. We are so over."

"Wait, you are? Since when? What happened? What did he do?"Chloe let her questions flow, getting angry as she connected this sudden revelation to Beca's current demeanor. "Do we have to talk about it, Chloe? I don't want you getting all sentimental on me or anything."

"Is it that bad?" Beca sighed and looked away from her, refusing to progress any further into the conversation. "Don't worry about it. I'm just going to go to bed. Goodnight, Chloe." Chloe watched the younger girl approached the door and, at the last possible second, she grabbed her arm and carefully yank her around to face her. Within seconds, she had Beca pinned against the door, mimicking the way Beca had held her just moments before.

"Come to my room."she whispered against the brunette's lips when they finally separated from hers. Slightly dazed by the power of the kiss, Beca could only give a nod as a response. Chloe grinned at her friend's state before sliding her hand into hers, leading her to her room.

"I don't think I've ever been in your room." Beca stated as she examined the ginger's room, being carefully dragged inside. "Nobody has. You're special." Chloe flashed a smile, then nudged the Bella down onto the bed. Beca smiled up at the older girl, watching intently as she slowly undid the buttons on her flannel. Her breath hitched when the shirt hit the ground and the ginger was straddling her lap, so close she could feel the warmth that radiated from her body. She gulped as her eyes ran down the perfectly toned body, taking note of the sexy black lace of her B cup sized bra.