After Close

Alex and the rest of the shot people were hanging around the bar by the door as the last few people finally left the club. I walked over to them, all of them chatting and laughing. "There she is!" Georgia spotted me and called out. I smiled wide. They were all so accepting and fun. Alex smiled back at me, nodding to me. "This girl is a keeper Alex, where did you fucking find this one?" John came up behind me as everyone went back to their conversations. Alex hopped off the bar and came over to John and I. "You know, I think she found me." he smiled and took my hand, lacing his fingers with mine and kissing the back of my hand. "Well all I have to say is you're welcome to sell here anytime. You not only made the most in your box, but you and Alex had the most sells. Whatever you were doing out there tonight was pure fucking gold. Here's your money." John smiled wide and handed Alex and I both a black zip bag. I unzipped it as John went over to the others to give them theirs. "Holy shit." I looked down at the bag full of money, a slip of paper resting on top that said 500$. "Damn, that means your box had three hundred in it." Alex looked over my shoulder, nudging me a little. "How much did you make in tips?" he asked, taking bunched up ones and fives out of his pants pocket and shoving them in his bag. "Like eighty I think." I couldn't stop smiling. Did I really just make almost six hundred bucks to have fun and get drunk all night?

     "How much did you make?" I looked over at Alex who was grinning from ear to ear. "About four hundred all together. We had a damn good night. I don't know why I never thought to work with one of the shot girls before, it's brilliant. Fuck, you're brilliant." Alex wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him, kissing my cheek. I laughed as he lead us to the front door. We said goodbye to everyone and left the club, climbing into his car. "You're okay to drive?" I asked, trying to remember how much he had to drink. "I wouldn't drive if I wasn't." he smiled at me and turned on the radio, pulling out of the parking spot and speeding out of the parking lot. "Let's go back to my place." he smiled at me and I smiled back, laughing a little. Everything was fun with Alex. 

     I walked into Alex's dark loft, following him down the hallway and into the open room. He turned on a light revealing dark hardwood floors. To my right was an open kitchen with a small island in the middle. Straight ahead was a dark brown sectional with a 52" TV in front of it. To my left was a small glass and round table with four steal cushioned chairs around it, behind that a staircase. There seemed to be an infinite amount of space. The wall next to the sectional was all window and looked out over the city. It was beautiful. "What's up there?" I asked, pointing to the stairs. Alex smiled at me, taking my stuff and his black zip lock bag and putting them on the table. He took my hand and pulled me up the stairs. On the second level it was all plush tan carpet. There was a small square space with a tall white book shelf and a tan squishy looking recliner next to it. There was a short hallway with a door at the end. "My room." Alex smiled and opened the door. The bed was in the middle of the room pushed against the same wall the door was. It was huge with a grey comforter over it. The wall it was facing had a large half circle window that started at the floor and went up the wall almost to the top. To the right was another door cracked open and I could see it was the bathroom, and just a bit in front of that door was a dark wooden desk with a laptop on it and a grey rolling chair pushed into it. 

     "This place is amazing." I smiled and flopped down on his bed. Alex laughed as he unbuttoned his vest, dropping it on the floor. "But what about a washer and dryer?" I asked realizing I hadn't seen one yet. "In the bathroom. Do you want something to sleep in?" Alex nodded to the bathroom as he walked over to the right side of the bed where a dark dresser was resting, I noticed another door next to it. The closet I assumed. "Sure, just a t-shirt is fine." I smiled as I kicked off my booties and moved to the side of the bed he was closer to. "Here." he threw a plain black t-shirt at me. "Thanks." I stood up to go to the bathroom to change when he started to undo his pants button. "Shit Alex." I put my hand over my eyes as he started to pull his pants down. I could hear him laughing, suddenly feeling his breath in front of me. "What? We're best friends, best friends change in front of each other." he said and moved my hand from my eyes. He was only inches away from me standing only in his black boxer briefs. "Alex." I smiled, taking in his beauty. "I can help you undress too." he whispered before lightly pushing me down on the bed. He climbed on top of me, his lips finding mine. I wrapped my arms around him, my right hand running through his hair. We didn't talk anymore, his hands moved fast as he unbuttoned my shirt. He pulled my skirt down and didn't even bother taking my stockings off. "You okay?" he whispered into my ear. "Yes." I panted back to him. I know I wanted him, I needed him right now, I needed him to erase Joe from my memory. Alex quickly grabbed a condom from his dresser and a second later he was inside of me. "Fuck." I moaned as moved inside of me, a perfect fast rhythm. "God Mia." he panted on top of me, kissing my lips before thrusting a little faster. I dug my nails into his back, and he bit his lower lip. "Fuck..." he panted harder now, grabbing the back of my head, he moved faster and faster. I could feel myself getting closer and closer. "Mia, fuck." Alex panted, finding his release just as I did. But it didn't work, Joe's face was plastered against my eye lids. Alex collapsed on top of me, lightly kissing my neck. "You're the best friend I've ever had." he laughed and rolled off of me, panting next to me. "Come on, let's sleep." he said pulling me the right way up so my head fell against a pillow. Alex lay next to me, his hand taking mine. Why was I still thinking about Joe when I had him?