Reunited

I was standing in Katie's living room waiting for her to get ready as Rex and Alex were taking shots in the kitchen. I could hear them laughing and joking around, it made me smile but my stomach was in knots. I know I said we were all adults, and that I was fine with seeing Joe. But honestly I didn't want to see him tonight, I didn't want to have to watch him dance, watch him move...I shut my eyes. This wasn't helping. I headed into the kitchen, my black booties clicking against the tile floor. "Hey!" Alex wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close. He kissed the side of my face and I smiled looking over at Rex. They were both in well fitted jeans, Rex in a plain red shirt and Alex in a black v-neck. "You always look great Mia." Rex winked at me and we both laughed. I was wearing a black and red striped body con mini skirt with a halve sleeve v-neck black shirt tucked into it. I had on a large triangle black and gold necklace and my hair was tied back in a high pony. "Thanks." I laughed shoving him as Katie walked into the kitchen. She was wearing a black skin tight dress with red heels. "Oh shit." Rex smiled at her, wrapping her up and twirling her around. "Let's go fucking dance!" he yelled and we all followed him out of Katie's house.

     "How are you?" Katie asked me when we found a table inside of Vanity. The boys were at the bar grabbing drinks. "I'm okay." I shrugged, looking around the club. "They're meeting us here...you're not acting okay." Katie grabbed my hand and gave me a weak smile. "Honestly I don't want to talk about it tonight. I just want to have fun okay? If you want we can grab lunch tomorrow and talk, I'd like that." I patted her hand on top of mine as the boys came over, juggling four vodka cranberries and a beer each. "Okay, let's have fun." Katie winked at me, taking her two drinks and downing one quickly. "Damn girl." Rex applauded her when she slammed her cup down. "Yes, please." I laughed and chugged one of mine to catch up. "I'd spot this woman chugging vodka a mile away!" I heard a familiar voice from behind me. Katie and I turned around to see Josh and Mike smiling brightly at us. "Oh my god!" I yelled and wrapped my arms around Josh. He hugged me tight, moving us back and forth. Katie and Rex were hugging Mike, Alex making his way over to reveal himself. 

     "How are you?" Josh looked at me, his angel like features melting my heart. I quickly hugged him again, his face nuzzling into my neck. "I've been better." I said pulling back from him. He stared at me, something different in his eyes. He was looking at me, really looking at me. "Josh!" I smacked his shoulder laughing. The last thing I needed was for Josh to want to fuck, my brain couldn't fucking handle it. "What? You look amazing." he hugged me again, forcing me to giggle. "Okay Mia! Share!" Katie was next to us now. She pulled us apart and hugged Josh. Mike, Rex, and Alex were catching up next to us, laughing and having a good time. "I know what you need baby." Josh came up behind me now, pulling out two little pink pills. "Yes, yes, yes!" I took one from his palm jumping up a little before popping it into my mouth as he did. He winked at me and headed over to the guys. I watched him hug Alex, all of them talking as if they'd never stopped. "Boys are so fucking weird." Katie laughed next to me. She leaned against the table and took a sip of her drink. "Not all of them though!" I heard someone say behind me.

     I turned to face Sam, the girl from Light Night Club. That seemed so long ago now. She stood in a black sports bra and black leather pants, her pale skin covered in even more tattoos than I remembered. She looked like a perfect Vamp-tress under the black lights. "Sam?" I asked, smiling a little. I remembered her being somewhat nice after she warmed up to me. "Hey girl!" she yelled and wrapped her arms around me. Just as she pulled away from me I saw Joe approach us. My breath caught in my throat. He had on a white no sleeve tank and a pair of nice fitting jeans. The typical bandanna still around his head, almost looking even sexier with his short hair. I looked away from him and back to Sam. "Hey baby." Sam smiled at Joe, patting his chest. I froze. Baby? I'm sorry what? Joe smiled but kept his eyes on me. "There he is!" Mike yelled, he and Josh ambushing Joe. They all hugged, yelling and shoving each other. I turned to Katie, glaring, unable to find the words I needed. "Who the hell is that?" she asked me, looking over at Sam who had her arm around Joe. His arm around her shoulders. They looked ridiculous standing next to each other, she was too fucking short for him. "Mia, fuck him. If this is how he acts after the show he put on last night, fuck him." Katie took my arm, the Molly was starting to kick in. "You're right Katie, I mean...I almost felt fucking bad for him last night. He was drunk and only called me like five times, but seriously he comes to the club with her?" I shook my head and took my last drink, chugging it. "Fuck him." I slammed the cup down and made my way over to Alex.