-Cute Underwear-

So here I am. Staring like a creep at my new roommate, awkwardly I run a hand through my hair. He probably thinks I'm crazy, I mean, what now? I pull my bags up to where I'm standing and place them neatly in front of me.

I clear my throat, "Hi?"

"Hi there, sugar." he half waves and looks down at his phone.

"So, you're my roommate?" For now at least, hah.

"Maybe so." he says, uninterested. Okay, not informative. "Can you hand me my water, sugar?" he asks with a huge stupid smile plastered across his face.

I stutter out "D-don't you have legs? Get it yourself, yeah?" I'm having trouble with my words due to his attractiveness.

"Well, duh, I have legs. But what fun would it be to use them when I could have you get it for me, sugar." he smirks.

"Stop calling me sugar. It's creepy." I say indignantly. He just laughs.

"So what? What do you suggest I call you. Since you seem to act like you know it all." he says, looking at me expectantly.

"What? I literally just got here, I'm not acting like anything."

"Yeah, okay, whatever, what do you want me to call you?" he says flatly. I sigh.

"How about Alice. My name. Whats your name?" I say.

"Oh my god! Like Alice In Wonderland! " He says -a little too enthusiastically- as he jumps up from the couch, looking like he just discovered something amazing. "And my name is Dakota." he smirks.

"No. Don't call me that."

"Why, does it bug you?"

"Yeah, actually it does."

"In that case, hi there, Alice In Wonderland." he reaches his hand out for me to shake it, with a smug look on his face. I place my hand on my hip.

"Okay, maybe I need to break it down for you, It's Al-ice" I say, treating him like he's a 3 year old, which so far, is where I'm pretty sure his brain stopped learning. He drops his hand. Hah, rejected.

"Well, Al-ice, it's nice to meet you." he smiles in an insincere way.

"Nice to meet you too?" I warily say. I continue to drag my bags into the living room, not bothering to put them away because I'll be leaving in a few anyways.

"So, you need help with your stuff?" he asks, flashing his dimples my way.

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to trouble you, you seem really busy there, probably posting tool pictures on Instagram." I smile. "Listen, I have this issue here. I just, you see, I just got here and me and my friend Acacia were trying to you know, get our room keys, so. Uhm." I pause, getting distracted by his face and spacing off. Get it together, Alice.

He looks at me and nods "Cut to the chase."

"So there was this mix-up with roommates, and I'm really actually not supposed to be your roommate. So if you could just follow me down to the office that'd be-" I say, as he cuts me off.

"Wait, you want me to do you a favor?" he snorts, setting his phone down and standing up to face me.

"Well, it's not technically a favor, more of a morally right thing to do. The computers screwed up so we need to fix this." I say.

He nods his head slowly, considering this. "Yeah, I don't think I want to."

"Good, let's- wait what? What the hell do you mean by," I clear my throat and mock his voice "'I don't think I want to' Of course you do."