-Shenanigans-

Still sort of nauseous from the feeling of Dakotas lips on my neck, I grab a glass of water. I really need to get my shit together. We need a plan to get me out of this dorm room. I'm a dangerous roommate? HE IS. The way my whole body lost control when his lips hit my skin was not okay. I don't trust myself in that state. I haven't known him for even a week. I need to tell him that what just happened, It was not okay and-

"Sugarrrr?" he calls.

Speak of the god damn devil. I prompt my mouth to shove out the words I was just thinking but "N..n" was all I could get out of 'no'. 

"What?"

My mind finally quits overthinking and I'm able to get out the words. "What just happened," I point to the room, my hand a bit shaky, "was not okay. And I don't want that to happen again." 

"That's the second time I have heard that tonight, I'm getting the feeling you don't like anything I do." He ducks his head and laughs to himself a little. 

I mull this over, and I come to the conclusion that he's almost right. "Yeah, so far I haven't liked anything that you've done." I lie. I hold back the fact that there have been a few things I might have been more than okay with. Like the movies today, that was okay. 

"Well, I'm very sorry, but I'm not going to change for some pretty little pretentious blonde whom I barely know." he scoffs. 

"I hope you realize I'm not asking you to change. I'm asking you to stop with all of the inappropriate shenanigans you've pulled." I say. 

"Shenanigans?" He laughs. My head spins and I try to gather myself before I completely chew him out. 

"I'm going to bed." I ignore him. 

I head to the room and text Acacia. I haven't heard from her all day and I miss her.  

*Hey girl.* 

I lay my head down and my phone goes off almost instantly. 

*Heyy b whats good* 

*Sick and tired of Dakota.* I reply, getting it off my chest. 

*We need a girls day* she says a couple minutes later. 

*girls night. now* I text, sort of cursing myself because it's almost 9 and I wanted some sleep. Classes don't start for another month or so though.

*OMW* she replies.

  -

10 minutes later I hear a knock at the door. Thank fucking god I don't think I would have been able to sit quietly in my room avoiding Dakota any longer. 

I open the door. "AL!" she screams attacking me, I quickly notice the smell of alcohol on her breath and the 6 pack of beer she has in her hand. 

"Oh my god, Cai, are you insane?! What if the fucking adviser walks through the halls? Get in here!" I shuffle her through the doors and someone stops the door from closing all the way. I look up to see Blakely and his bloodshot eyes, a small lazy drunken smirk across his face, with two more six packs of beer in his hands. This motherfucker got my best friend drunk. 

"What are you doing?" I ask him plainly. 

"Whoa, was I not invited?" he backs away, a hand across his his heart, mock offended. 

"This isn't a party." I sharply reply. 

"Well, can I just come in? Acacia is in there and-"

"Let him in gurrrl." Acacia drunkenly probes me.  I sigh, rolling my eyes and open the door for him to come through.