-Why Are You On Dakotas Bed?-

The bright sun shines through my blinds as I pull my pink blanket up to cover my eyes, It's too damn early for this. I pull out my phone under the blankets which earns me an even brighter light scorching my eyes. It reads 6:00 am.

Squeezing my eyes shut I throw my phone down onto the mattress. I hear a giggle and my eyes flutter open again. It's Acacia. Wait.. is she in our room? Part of me thought she would have been in the living room on our couch not on our uncomfortable floor. I listen with my head under the blankets still. I hear her laugh coming from the left side of the room which just happens to be where Dakota was sleeping. Oh my god. Don't tell me she slept in his bed with him.

Another giggle sounds from over there along with a "shh". What the actual hell. I throw off the blanket and shoot my gaze in that direction. Acacia is on Dakotas bed. With a shirtless Dakota leaning up against the wall. I'm not going to lie, I am relieved that I'm not seeing anything more than that. Don't get me wrong, I'm not thrilled at what I see but honestly I would never be able to look at either of them the same if they had been doing anything else.

"Why are you on Dakotas bed?" I ask her.

"Why aren't you?" she giggles and I see Dakota smirk at me. Yeah go ahead Cai, feed his ego even more.

"Simple answer really, I have eyes. And a nose. He smells really bad." I say, smirking back at him.

"You know I'm really impressed at your juvenile remarks Alice. Honestly, it's great. 'He smells'" he says in his girly voice that he uses when he tries to sound like me.

"I sound nothing like that but okay."

"'I sound nothing like that but okay'" he mocks.

"You're a child." I say, rolling back over to face the wall. Only I've lost the appeal to even want to be in this room because Acacia won't stop laughing at God knows what Kota is doing.

I roll out of bed putting on my favorite slippers and throwing my hair in a pony. I should go get some food for our dorm, we have nothing but water and granola bars. Not to mention the left over beer that we need to get rid of. Acacia comes walking out of the bedroom and meets me at the table.

"Did you do those papers last night?" I ask her.

"Yeah they're right there." she says, pointing to the stack of white papers alongside the stove.

"Okay well I have to go turn them in but that means you get a new dorm mate. And If it's a guy I don't want you to even be friends with him until I fucking background check his ass." I scoff. She shakes her head and then there's a knock at the door.

Oh my god what if its a supervisor. There's literally beer in our cabinets. Oh shit. I slowly walk over to the door and look through the peep hole. Its.. Carter?

Slowly opening the door I peep through the crack. "Carter, hi." I smile. He smiles back shyly.

"Uhm, is this a bad time?" he asks, rubbing the back of his neck.

I contemplate telling him that it's 6:30 in the morning and I'm not even dressed yet but I just shake my head. "Of course not. Come on in."

I open the door for him all the way and smooth out my pajama shorts and my hair.

"I just wanted to ask you if tonight would be a good time to go out."

"You have my number.." I point out.

"I know, It just seemed, I don't know, not right to text or call you. I wanted to see your face when I told you that I really really  wanted to see you tonight." he says, smiling down at me. I feel heat rise in my cheeks and butterflies in my stomach.

I hear a loud laugh and shoot my eyes over to the area it was coming from. Dakota. "Seriously, dude?" Dakota says.

Carter straightens his back slightly and crosses his arms, his stature certainly not wavering. He looks confident as hell and that's so attractive. "Is there a problem?" he asks.

"Yeah, you're just-"

"Shut up Dakota." I say before he can say whatever dumb ass comment he had planned. He looks at me, his face contorting into something strange I can't quite describe.

"I was going to say he was just such a gentleman." he sarcastically remarks.

"Yeah, okay." I laugh and roll my eyes.

"So what do you say?" Carter asks me. I focus my attention up to his brown eyes that are staring right into mine.

"I'd love to." I say, shyly looking down at my feet. Since when did I begin to feel shy?

"'I'd love to'" Dakota mocks me under his breath from the other side of the room. I pretend like I didn't hear him.

Carter smiles yet again and says "Awesome. I'll see you at...?"

"8 works for me." I say.

"8 it is." he replies as he walks out of the dorm. I shut the door when he leaves the room and Dakota is right there behind me when I turn around.

"Could you uhm back off. From my social life and more importantly my personal space. I wasn't kidding when I said you smell"
He looks at me and shakes his head.
If he only knew how much he fucking annoyed me.

A/N
FINALLY. I got to update! You guys are patient and amazing I hope you enjoyed.

P.s love you liv. Lots and lots