-White Tablets-

I find myself making buzzing sounds with my mouth as Blakely laughs quietly beside me. I laugh along with him, taking in my surroundings. I guess somewhere along the line we got into Blakelys dorm room. He sits beside me on his bed while I'm perched up next to him on the edge. 

"What nowww?" I draw out, taking a drink from the water he gave me. I vaguely remember being drunk maybe once or twice before this, but never this drunk. I feel his hand on my back rubbing it softly. I don't know why but it makes me uneasy. The ground seems far away but close all at the same time.

"What now? Well.." I watch his eyes, they look directly into mine and my breathe hitches not  because his stare made me nauseous unlike Kotas but... Kota..where did that nickname come from? My mind jumps from one place to another and I forget why I was nauseous in the first place. 

"Well wh-" Blakelys lips smash into mine and I fall backwards from the impact. His hands fall by my waist and I can't hardly fight back. "Stop-" I say, fighting his aggressive mouth, knowing this doesn't feel quite right. 

"Shh.." He pauses just long enough to say. I hit his chest hard but he doesn't falter and I immediately find myself limp. I can't move, my arms just kind of lay there. My insides are screaming as he trails his hand down my thigh. I suddenly realize that I can't move my legs either. Then I get it, my drunken brain can barely put together the open plastic baggie on the night stand with multiple white tablets in it. He fucking drugged me and now I can't move. I'm suddenly completely sober as a tear slides down my cheek. 

"Poor little innocent Alice." he mutters and it makes me sick as I cry out, my mouth is complying so I yell even louder but he quickly places his hand over my mouth. "Shut the fuck up." 

I can't move anything but my smothered mouth so I lay there praying that whatever he does won't be anything too evil. I pray for nothing sinister and finally stop trying to move, hoping the drug will wear off before he kills me. I feel his hand run up my inner thigh and I whimper closing my eyes trying to be somewhere else. Anywhere but here. 

"Now I'm going to move my hand and you're going to be a good g-" he's suddenly cut off by the door being busted open.

"ALICE!" a familiar voice calls. I can't move my head in the direction of the door so I just let out a huge sob that had been building since this began. I hear yelling, Blakely yells at the person, another male.. Dakota? How did he even know the dorm number? "You son of a bitch!" A huge thud sounds through the dorm. 

"Get off me! I was that close you fucking prick." Blakelys voice echoes and I pray that someone will help me. 

More punching sounds echo throughout the dorm and I pinch my eyes shut. "Help.." I squeak. 

"Alice, fuck, are you okay?!" Dakota cups my cheek and pulls my limp neck over to look at him. 

"I can't m-move." I let another sob escape my lips.

"What the..?" Dakota confusedly looks around a notices the bag of tablets on the nightstand. And I think back to the water I drank earlier. 

"He put that shit in my drink, just get me out of here." I notice Blakely lying on the floor, not moving. Hows it feel bitch. 

Kota wraps his arms around me and picks me up, still limp I start crying. "It's okay Alice, we're going back. What the fuck were you thinking following that psycho into his fucking dorm, you're so naive." He practically shouts the last part. We walk through the halls.

"I-I don't know. I was drunk." I spit. The door to our dorm opens and he walks us into the bedroom.

"You're never drinking again." He says plainly and I sigh in defeat knowing hes probably right. "Okay, I'm going to set you down in bed.. I will be right back, I have to go deal with Bl-" I stop him by whispering a barely audible "no." 

"God damn it. Fine, I'll lay with you." he says, almost no emotion present in his voice. But the way he lays me down gently on the pillow, climbing in next to me, pulling me into his chest tells me he isn't quite emotionless. 

"Where is Acacia?" I ask him, worried. In the dark air I see his hand pointing to his bed and I notice Acacia sleeping there. I didn't even notice her before now. 

"Now go to sleep, we can deal with this shit in the morning." I hear him breathe out. My heart calms as I forget this awful night until the morning.  I drift off into a peaceful sleep trying to forget the way his hand felt. 

A/N 

this is soooo bad im so sorry but its also almost midnight on a sunday. I feeel so bad for not updating sooner but here you go lovelies. Its not my best chapter but its not too bad. Love you thank you for reading!! 

xoxox shan