-The Legal Beans-

I feel a gentle brush at the nape of my neck that woke me up. Turning over, my nose smashes into someones cheek. "What the.." I open my eyes and Dakota has him arm around my waist and my nose is currently buried in his neck. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping that I almost don't want to wake him. But at the same time I have to go to the bathroom. I move out of his grip and begin to stand up. 

"Don't stand up." I hear him say, loud and clear like he's been up for hours. I immediately know why he said that once I feel the air rushing around me and I sit right back down. 

"What the fuck happened." I grunt out.

"Well, Alice, you were a dumb ass and followed the ever so sweet Blakely into his dorm room. He drugged you. And you're fucking lucky I found you before anything major went down." I heard him say . I vaguely remember the tears, the fear, and falling asleep in Dakotas arms.  

"Nothing major?! I got drugged and that's not major to you??" I half yell. I can see that he's pissed off from the way he tilts his head and waits for me to finish. 

"He could have raped you. I'd say that since I saved little virgin Alice, nothing major went down." He says. 

"Virgin?" I scoff.

"I'm not wrong, am I?" He looks at me expectantly and I don't reply.

"How did you even find me?" I ask. To be honest I don't even remember how we got to the room. Let alone what it looks like.

"I heard Acacia mumbling to me about how you were gone, and that I should go see where you went. It was then that I noticed Blake was gone too. I asked her where their room was and she was so fucking smashed I got a definite seven twenty something. I literally knocked on almost every seven twenty door until I found you." He looks down almost ashamed as he rubs the back of his neck. I can't help but just stare in amazement at the boy in front of me who all the sudden gives a shit about me.

Almost like he was reading my mind he spits, "That doesn't mean you mean the world to me now. You know, just because I saved your life. I, uh I was actually wondering where you were so I could get some more beer, but I happened to walk in on something more insane than I had planned on." I can feel my face get red at the fact that I actually thought he cared. Looking away to hide it, I twist some hair between my fingers. 

"Well, fuck, I knew that Dakota," I lie, "You should know me better, I'm not soft," yes I am, "I'm just glad you stopped it from happening." I finish my sentence of lies and walk out of the room not even waiting for his reaction. 

Acacia was already sitting at the crappy table in our 'kitchen'. "Well good morning to you." I smile at her make-up smeared face. 

She glares at me and brushes her ratty hair back. "Good morning." she coughs out. 

"Did you sleep well?" I ask her, knowing full well she slept like a rock but also knowing full well she has a hangover. 

"It was so much better when I was asleep I can tell you that much." she looks at me twisting the straw to her coffee in her hands. 

"I see you've already been out today." I point to her coffee and wonder why she didn't take it to her own dorm. I then remember Blake lives in the same dorm as her and I shiver.

"Yeah, I tried to go back to my own place but the door was locked and I didn't bring my key. I texted him multiple times to open it up bu-" I cut her off.

"You're switching dorm rooms Acacia." I inform her of the decision I already made, fully ready to tell her who the fuck that Blakely guy really is.

"What?" she groans.

"I followed him to his dorm last night-"  she stops me, cutting me off.

"Wait, what the fuck?" she half yells. 

"Listen-"

"No! I know exactly what you're going to say. And let me tell you just because you and Blake have a thing now doesn't mean that you can fucking tell me to switch dorms so you can have him to yourself. And MY GOD I told you how much I liked him!" at this point she stands up, and points her finger at me. I hear a door open and Kota walks out, examining the scene. 

"You're not list-"

"NO. Fuck you, after everything we've been through." she chokes out a sick laugh. 

"Blake drugged Alice last night, Acacia." Kota shouts from across the room. 

I look over at Acacia, anger dancing inside me. She just kind of opens her mouth and closes it, not sure what to say. I can see the sorrow in her eyes. "He almost raped me." I admit, looking at my feet. 

"What the fu- Al, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize.." I can see the tears well up in her eyes and I pull her over for a hug. 

"It's okay, just let me fucking explain myself you feisty fucker, you." I laugh and she joins me.

"What are we going to do?" I hear her muffled voice from my shoulder. 

"As far as room situations and legal shit I was going to let Kota decide.." I look at him and notice him already staring right at me, arms crossed leaning against the wall. 

"Well, honestly, 'legal shit' would be to press charges against his sorry ass for assault. But that's up to you Alice. I could also beat the shit out of him like I didn't get to last night because someone wanted to cuddle."  he smirks at me and I feel the heat in my cheeks.

"I didn't want to cuddle!" I defend myself, coming out weaker than I intended. "I just didn't want to be- It didn't even matter if it was you..it could have been anyone and I would have asked them to lay with me."

He stares down at me when he walks past, smirking. "Alright." 

My anger boils inside me and I find myself wondering why this boy makes me so frustrated. Why should I care If he believes me or not? Yet it is one of my biggest pet peeves. If someone thinks I'm lying after I've told them I wasn't it sure as hell will piss me off. Fair warning to anyone who wants to fuck with me. 

"Anyways," I begin, "Just go beat the shit out of him and tell him if he tells, you'll spill the legal beans." Acacia and Dakota both look at me funny. 

"The legal beans?"  he raises his eyebrows at my lame comment. 

"Y-yeah, you know what? Fuck you." I walk away my head high with my cute comment still lingering.

A/N-

THANKS AGAIN! for reading my storyyy, I really feel like I didnt get very far in this chapter but that's okay we will get there! Im adding actual chapter titles to my chapters starting now. Alsoo I transitioned Blakely to Blake and Dakota to Kota. Yes or no on those changes/nicknames? The above gif is Acacia during the morning conversation. Enjoy! Ill try to update soon! 

xoxoxooxox shan