Chapter 4:That wasn't a dream

"No fair!Double or nothing!"Dipper said."I won fair a square bro bro.Bill gets to sleep in your bed!Ha ha!I'm the Queen of Rock,paper,scissors!"Mabel laughed.

Dipper groaned and got started getting ready for bed.""Ha ha.I'm the Best!"Mabel ran on top of her bed and jumped up and down."Woo hoo!I win! I win! I win!Whoa!"Mabel slipped off her bed and fell down with loud thud."I'm ok!"

"Karma..."Dipper said grinning."How is that karma?""In many ways,Mabel.In many ways."Dipper said chuckling."Welp!I'm gonna Hit the hay!Night you guys.Sweet deams Dipper."Mabel giggled.Dipper growled at the response,he laid down next to Bill,who was sleeping in his clothes and fast asleep.A faint blush Slowly came across Dipper's cheeks.

'This is so akward.'Dipper thought,staring at the celling.

"You said it pine tree."Bill said."Stop it!""Stop what?""Reading my mind or whatever you were doing."Dipper said." Can't help it,Pine tree~""Well,can you just stop reading my mind?""I can't promise you that."Bill said smirking."Well,I'm sleep.G'night."Dipper said closing his eyes and facing his back towards Bill."Night Pine tree.Sweet deams."And Dipper could of sworn that Bill smirked.Dipper shook it off and fell asleep.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Dipper woke up In the middle of the night at looked at his alarm."4:37."Dipper whispered.He tried to fall back asleep,but his body refused.He sighed and decided to get a glass of water.He slowly and carefully got out of bed,making sure he didn't wake up Bill and Mabel.He opened the door slowly and tiptoed down stairs.As he entered the,he grabbed a cup from the cupboards and walked towards the sink.He turned the faucet on and strangely instead of the water going down,the water went straight up and hit the celling.Dipper gasped and turned off the faucet.He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things and turned on the faucet again.This time the water went down.Dipper sighed in relief and filled his cup up.He was about to take a sip when he heard footsteps walking down the stairs.

"Mabel?Bill?Is that you?"The footsteps got louder by each step and Dipper got even more scared."Grunkle Stan?"The footsteps Suddenly stopped and Dipper noticed the room was getting more darker."Anyone there?"Dipper asked.

The whole room soon was dark and Dipper couldn't see a thing.Dipper tried to find a way out of the kitchen when he was pushed down by a dark shadow and pinned him down by the his wrist.Dipper struggled to get out of his grip,but the person tighten their grip on Dipper's wrist,making Dipper hiss in pain."Who are you and what do you want from me?!"Dipper screamed."I want you Dipper~"

The shadow said sweetly.Dipper was surprised by this and the shadow straddled Dipper so wouldn't escape from him that easily."Your mine Dipper and no one else can have you~"It leaned in and whispered in Dipper's ear,"Do you understand?~"Dipper was exhausted by trying to get out of it's grip and he finally gave up."I don't belong to you!No one does!""Not yet,Dipper.But I will have you and you WILL be mine~"Dipper shook his head and begged him to Let him go."Alright,but I'll see you on the other side."He purred in Dipper's ear.Then he woke up screaming.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!"Then Mabel and Bill woke up too and screamed."AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

""Dipper!You scared the living day light outta me!"Mabel yelled."You nearly gave me a heart attack!Gosh!""Sorry,Mabel."Dipper said,wiping the sweat off his forehead."Yeah,Pine tree!If we're gonna sleep in the same bed,you gotta stop screaming so much.""Jeez.I said I was sorry."Dipper said.The sun slowly rised and the sun rays shined down through the Window,hitting the floor.

"Well,since it's morning already and I'm wide awake,I'm gonna go eat breakfast."Mabel got out of bed and left."Well,aren't you gonna feed me?"Bill said with his arms crossed."Not right now."Dipper said rubbing his temples with his hands.Then,he noticed something on written on his wrist.

A/N:GAH! I Tried to make the Chapter longer,But i couldn't This was the Best I could! I have failed you people! :'(