Behind The Scenes

Hello everybody! Edna here and welcome to the behind the scenes of 'I Will Love You Always'.Now i just wanna tell you how much I love you guys so much!And thank you to the bottom of my heart.I didn't think i'd get 2.1K reads But Thanks to you guys your helping make me dreams come true!One day i want to be a writer and That's one of the reasons WHY i got a wattpad account so i can learn How to be a better writer.😄

Let da writing begin! (For the fourth time B3)These are the ideas that didn't make the scene and as I like to call them,deleted scenes!!! (\😝/)

First of all,in the chapter 3 'Roommates',originally Dipper dragged Bill upstairs and Mabel was still downstairs,leaving the two love birds alone.Dipper tells Bill what not to do with his powers like float or use dark magic on anyone or around Grunkle Stan or anyone.Bill doesn't listen to Dipper nag and ignores him.He gets bored and starts looking around the room,looking at the area around him.Then something catches Bill's eye.Dipper's birthmark on his forehead.Bill quickly gets up and lifts Dipper's bangs,exposing his big Dipper like birthmark.

"That's real cute."Bill says,with their lips centimeters apart.

Dipper blushes and pushes him off continuing on the explaining.

After he finished explaining everything the room gets silent.Dipper looks Bill and asks,"Do you have a crush or something.Do demons even love?"

Bill,of course,gives off hints that he is in love with Dipper.After Bill tells Dipper that he loves him,they share a kiss and Mabel walks right in ruining the moment.But then i though,"It's too soon for them to share a kiss."So i saved the kissing part for another chapter.

Another part that was deleted,was in chapter 4 'It Wasn't A Dream',as everyone knows it was Tad in the dream but I was gonna have it as Bill and every night Bill would give Dipper bad nightmares but instead Tad came along!😄Though,Tad wasn't suppose to be in the story in the first place.I wasn't gonna add him but then I thought,"But it will give the story some spice!😈"

In chapter 5 'Oh Mabel',when Bill breaks the window,Stan makes Bill pay for the window by making him work for him until he can pay it and if Bill works there that means that he and Dipper could hang out more and they soon have a love connection for awhile until Tad walks into the picture.Dipper starts hanging out with Tad even more and that leads to Bill being jealous and feel left out.

Another part that didn't make the cut was,when Mabel and Dipper returned to Gravity Falls,Stan was going to throw a party for them and he was going to have everything ready when they returned from the lake.(Chapters 9-7)

There Dipper asks Tad if he would like to go to the party.He says yes and Dipper is all excited and feels all mushy inside.😜When the party starts,Dipper waits for "Thad" and leaves Bill all by himself.Thad arrives and Dipper and Mabel start hanging out with him and Bill goes upstairs,to the roof.When the party ends,Dipper tries finding Bill and finds him on the roof.Dipper asks why was he up there and not downstairs at the party.He sighs and tells Dipper how he feels and that he loves him.Blah blah blah blah blah.Same ending as in chapter 11 'Blushing Dipper'.

Welp!Those are the deleted scenes or partes that didn't make the cut😊I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and enjoyed the story i wrote.I Put all my hard work and love into this book and i really really hoped you loved it.I had so fun writing this book-

BUT WAIT!

There will be a ✨BONUS CHAPTER✨!!! I'm still writing it and hopefully I'll post it tomorrow😋

Thank you guys so much for reading!If you liked it,punch that vote button in the face like a BOSS!And I will see you,in the next chapter!Buh-Bye!❤️💚