Chapter 12:Blushing Dipper

"Well,Mabel got away and she locked herself in the bathroom so...yeah."Dipper said,climbing through the window,sitting down next to Bill.

"And I'm pretty sure she's having a heart attack."

"Ha.Classic shooting star."Bill chuckled.

Bill and Dipper gazed up at the stars,the moon was bright and shining and the stars shined like diamond.It couldn't be anymore beautiful or romantic.

"So um.....Bill.Did you really mean those words?"Dipper asked,blushing slightly.

"Pine tree,don't you ever underestimate my love for you ever.I'm not just a monster you doesn't have a heart or something."Bill said.

((Me:😏😏Hue hue~))

There was silence between the two and the cold night air,blew towards them.Dipper shivered and scooted closer toward Bill,cuddling him.Dipper and Bill both blushed as they intertwined their hands together.With Bill's other hand,he played with his hair and ran his fingers through it.It was peaceful and Dipper eye's slowly got heavier by the second and soon he was sleeping.Bill laughed at how adorable he was and carried him inside.Bill stepped through the window when there was a another flash.

*FLASH*

"Yup.This ones a keeper."Mabel said."I'm putting this one as my wallpaper."She smiled.

Bill put Dipper down on the bed and tucked him in.

"Let me see that pic really quick."He said.

"Sure."Mabel handed Bill her phone.Bill quickly scrolled by the pictures and handed them back to Mabel.

"Thanks."

"No prob-Hey!YOU DELETED THE PICTURES!"Mabel screamed.

"Shh.Pine trees sleeping."Bill said,smirking.

"Ugh,men."Mabel grumbled.

Bill giggled and kissed Dipper's cheek and fell asleep next to him.

The next morning

 Dipper woke up,found himself cuddled with Bill.He blushed.

"Morning Pine tree."

Dipper widen his eyes and jumped out of bed.

"Uh,I'm gonna go eat breakfast."He said quickly,running downstairs.

"Hey Bro Bro!"Mabel smiled.

"Mabel,can you please delete that photo you took last night?"Dipper groaned.

"Too late.Bill beat me to that."She said.

"What?!"

"Yeah,I know.I was so mad when he did that,but you guys were so cute together last night!"Said Mabel,fangirling.

"Shut up."Dipper mumbled.

"I ship you two so much!Eek!!!Your ship name should be like...Bipper!No wait!Billdip!Eek!!It's so perfect!"Mabel squealed.

Dipper sat down and ate his cereal quietly.After he was done he put his bowl in the sink and went upstairs to change and go out.Dipper was going to change into his normal outfit when he heard something fall on the floor as he took off his jeans.He picked up a small black box and found the watch Thad gave him.Dipper took off his old broken one and Put the new one on.It looked simaliar too his old one,but this one was black and shiny unlike the other one.Dipper finished changing and went downstairs where he found Mabel and Bill talking in the living room.

"Where ya going dippin' dots?!"Mabel asked.

"I'm going for a walk."Dipper said,walking out the door.

"I wanna come with!"Bill said.

Dipper blushed."You don't have to."

"But I want to."Bill smiled.

"F-fine.Hurry up."Dipper said walking into the woods.Bill walked right behind Dipper following him through the woods.

After a few mintues,Dipper spoke up.

"Why are you so quiet?"

"Just thinking."

"About what?"

"How good your ass looks from behind here."Bill smiled.

Dipper blushed."Bill!Get in front of me!"

"So you can see my ass better?"

"Shut up and walk besides me."Dipper said.

Bill walked a little faster and walked right besides Dipper.Their hand brushed by each other a few times until Bill decided he wanted to hold hands with Dipper.DIPPER!Blushed for the millionth time and they intertwined their hands together and swung them back and fourth.After a hour,of walking Bill told Dipper he wanted to show him something.

"Do I really have to close my eyes?"

"Yes.Just do it.Trust me."

"I first of all I can't trust you.Second,I'm not even sure what you're gonna do or show me.