Chapter 11:Love is in the air

"I still can't freaking believe that you did that."Dipper groaned,flying around Bill.

"Hey!Don't say I didn't warn you."Bill said,sitting on the porch steps,waiting for his "date".

"I didn't think you would do that.I thought you would do something else besides taking my body AGAIN!"

 "Ya.And did i forget to mention that it was fun being inside you the last time Pine Tree?"

Dipper blushed and remembered when Bill took over his body those four summers ago.Dipper hopped that Bill doesn't and hurt his body again.He had to get stitchs because of him and Bill had caused him a broken arm.Not mentioning How tired he felt from the luck of sleep.

"Hey Dipper!"Dipper heard.

Dipper looked and saw Thad walking towards him.He saw Thad wearing  black skinny jeans with black and white vans and was wearing a blue hoodie.

'He looks so hot...'

Dipper thought.

"Not really.I mean he could of combed his hair better."Bill said.

"Shut up Bill.Please!Don't ruin This date for me!"Dipper begged.

"Let me think about...........

NOPE!"Bill laughed.

Dipper sighed."Bill!Hes coming!"

"Hey Dipper."Thad waved.

"Hi."Bill said.

"So......shall we go?"Thad said.

"Where?"

"Walk though the woods.We could walk for awhile and maybe get to know each other."Thad shrugged.

"Ok?"

Thad and Bill walked side by side walking into the woods.Dipper floated and followed them.

"So?What's your favorite color."

"Green."

"Why?"

"It's the color of your ass."

Dipper was gonna kill him.

"Oh ok..........Mines red."

"Uh huh."Bill said,not caring."That's nice."

"Do you know why?"

"I don't know and i don't care."

"Bill!"Dipper screamed.

"Because it's the color of your face makes when you blush."

"That's nice."Bill said.

Dipper face palmed himself and mentally noted to kill Bill after the date.

After half an hour later,Dipper had enough of the embrassament and Bill ruining his changed with Thad,they found a small pond with green lily pads scattered all over the pond and the moon was reflected from the water and a small waterfall on the other side.

"This is beautiful."Thad said.

"I guess."Bill said,rol lino his eyes.

"Do you wanna go in the pond?"Thad asked.

"Hell no!It's already and imagine It'll be."Bill said complaning.

"It's not really cold."Thad said.

"But I'm not going in there."Bill said.

"Suit yourself."Thad shrugged.

He started to take off his hoodie and took off his blue tshirt,exposing his abs.Dipper practically drooling over him.Next,he took off his pants,shoes,and socks.Dipper blushed as he saw Thad in his boxers.He ran and jumper in the pond.